X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sky is red over Berlin

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
      Am i the only one who doesn't like when people remove the silver medal?
      It seems disrespectful IMHO. It's not like they weight 10 kilos or something.

I'm so happy we won as high as 3:0 and have a clean sheet (the result probably flatters us but still), RB is the only club in BuLi I really and truly hate

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post

I'm so happy we won as high as 3:0 and have a clean sheet (the result probably flatters us but still), RB is the only club in BuLi I really and truly hate
        Exactly, remove it in the locker room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post

As a club I understand why RBL are hateable, but their players so so damn interesting and talented that it makes it difficult for me to not enjoy them.

The only club I hate isn't in the BuLi anymore~

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
            As a club I understand why RBL are hateable, but their players so so damn interesting and talented that it makes it difficult for me to not enjoy them.

The only club I hate isn't in the BuLi anymore~
            Yes, so shit of a club that failed to finish even third.

Comment

• Marienplatz is just 20 minutes from my dorm with metro and I'm sitting here and preparing for a grill party. FUCK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post

Marienplatz is just 20 minutes from my dorm with metro and I'm sitting here and preparing for a grill party. FUCK!
                Was there .. You're in Munich? Where do you live?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex View Post
                  Was there .. You're in Munich? Where do you live?
                  Yeap I'm in Munich since 2015. I live in Obersendling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                    Yeap I'm in Munich since 2015. I live in Obersendling.
                    Im in mangfalplatz, sabener strasse 5 minutes away from the training camp .. Are you planning to go to the audi cup? Its 25 euros a game

Comment

• Simply can't get tired watching the highlights from the match and our 3 goals, all were fantastic.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                        X