X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energie Cottbus 1 - 3 FC Bayern München

DFB Pokal 2019/20, Round 1
    Energie Cottbus v FC Bayern München

Stadium: Stadion der Freundschaft (Cottbus)
    Kick-off: Monday, 12 August 2019, 20.45h

Countdown to match start

List of broadcasters

0-7

Comment

3-4

Comment

Comment

0-2

Comment

I can't believe it's the first proper game of the season tonight and I just honestly couldn't care less. Sad

Comment

Look at this mess. I'll puke.

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
              I can't believe it's the first proper game of the season tonight and I just honestly couldn't care less. Sad
              Thought exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Honestly... We have a really good starting 11 in my opinion, the problem is we have absolutely no quality on the bench. If a handful of Alaba, Hernandez, Tolisso, Thiago, Coman and Gnabry get injured (let's be honest, a very real possibility) all of a sudden we're playing youth players and that's unacceptable

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                  Honestly... We have a really good starting 11 in my opinion, the problem is we have absolutely no quality on the bench. If a handful of Alaba, Hernandez, Tolisso, Thiago, Coman and Gnabry get injured (let's be honest, a very real possibility) all of a sudden we're playing youth players and that's unacceptable
                  There are some players that are finished but still having a big role in this team. We've got no one to replace them, sadly. We need world class players.

Comment

I can't understand why players like Pavard, Sanches & Davies don't start matches like this one

If they can't start against a side playing in the 3rd division, they will never be able to do it

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                      I can't understand why players like Pavard, Sanches & Davies don't start matches like this one

If they can't start against a side playing in the 3rd division, they will never be able to do it
                      Kovač simply doesn't trust them. I'm really tired of him, hopefully he's gone with Uli soon.

Comment

that Goretzka-Muller combo

Comment

Lewandowski is gonna love it though when Müller plays behind him.

Comment

Thought exactly the same.
                            Why are you guys freaking out over this lineup? It's not official .. I doubt we will see Muller playing as a number 8 when we have 3 of those in the squad.

Sanches should have never stayed. It's a dumb move on his part even more so doing it because of Niko's words which holds no value at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                              Why are you guys freaking out over this lineup? It's not official .. I doubt we will see Muller playing as a number 8 when we have 3 of those in the squad.

Sanches should have never stayed. It's a dumb move on his part even more so doing it because of Niko's words which holds no value at all.
                              Whether it's official or not, it's just.. embarrassing.

Don't be surprised if you see him play as an 8. in 3-man midfield. He said he can play there couple of days ago

Comment

Working...
                              X