Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Energie Cottbus 1 - 3 FC Bayern München

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Best player against Madrid our last, what, five matches in a row? Never enough for Mavros though.
    Which 5 exactly you mean sir?

    He was a shadow in both 2016-2017 season.

    Average the best in 1st leg in Munich 2017-18
    And good only in Madrid's 2-2 2nd leg.

    I suppose you count as 5th the great July game in the States
    Or maybe you mean the one in Pep's 1st season (2013-14)when he was in both absent?

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      Must be one of German journalists running Mavros' account.
      Perhaps you could be more specific about these 5 games, sir!

      Didn't think so....thanks!

      Comment


      • #78
        Dana......what about you?

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by mavros View Post
          Which 5 exactly you mean sir?

          He was a shadow in both 2016-2017 season.

          Average the best in 1st leg in Munich 2017-18
          And good only in Madrid's 2-2 2nd leg.

          I suppose you count as 5th the great July game in the States
          Or maybe you mean the one in Pep's 1st season (2013-14)when he was in both absent?
          You’ve literally been frothing at the mouth with hatred about Thiago since before he even joined us. Your assessment of these performances is absolutely worthless. Thiago was amazing in these matches, but obviously not amazing enough to defeat his longest most pathological hater!

          Perhaps most damning to you is the fact that he played Kroos off the pitch in these matches too. So to see your most hated player running circles around your most favorite player must be really traumatic.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Grey View Post
            You’ve literally been frothing at the mouth with hatred about Thiago since before he even joined us. Your assessment of these performances is absolutely worthless. Thiago was amazing in these matches, but obviously not amazing enough to defeat his longest most pathological hater!

            Perhaps most damning to you is the fact that he played Kroos off the pitch in these matches too. So to see your most hated player running circles around your most favorite player must be really traumatic.
            Υοu still didn't answer me how one game becomes 5 in a total of 4.

            Still if you see the final score in both seasons and the stats and of course who advanced to the next round you can easily understand the size of the impact that Thiago's "amazing" game had.

            Finally the only person Thiago circles around is his own self, doing some flashy stuff totally meaningless.
            If that's your sence about dominating a game, i can't say anything else.

            Thiago had only one decent performance against Madrid and that wasn't enough for us to get us through.....so it was competely worthless.

            As for my hatred about him it only begins from the prick that brought him in Bayern and wanted to bring Neymar as well.
            The one that I was the first to say he will destroy us and everybody back then said I was biased.

            I don't see you speaking about this hatred, the one of the bald one that took the by far best team in the world and totally destroyed it, by losing by all the Spanish teams that were hanging arround the competition in 3 years (or was this a coincidence?).

            I mean this piece of shit that went to Barcelona and cheer for Messi while being Bayern's coach.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by mavros View Post
              Υοu still didn't answer me how one game becomes 5 in a total of 4.

              Still if you see the final score in both seasons and the stats and of course who advanced to the next round you can easily understand the size of the impact that Thiago's "amazing" game had.

              Finally the only person Thiago circles around is his own self, doing some flashy stuff totally meaningless.
              If that's your sence about dominating a game, i can't say anything else.

              Thiago had only one decent performance against Madrid and that wasn't enough for us to get us through.....so it was competely worthless.

              As for my hatred about him it only begins from the prick that brought him in Bayern and wanted to bring Neymar as well.
              The one that I was the first to say he will destroy us and everybody back then said I was biased.

              I don't see you speaking about this hatred, the one of the bald one that took the by far best team in the world and totally destroyed it, by losing by all the Spanish teams that were hanging arround the competition in 3 years (or was this a coincidence?).

              I mean this piece of shit that went to Barcelona and cheer for Messi while being Bayern's coach.

              You know I hate Pep, so your last three paragraphs are spot on but not relevant to my point. I can like Thiago and hate Pep!

              As far as the 5 games, it’s the four most recent CL matches and the July friendly. The same ones you think he played poorly in, when in reality he was the best player on the pitch. Yes, we lost/drew the four CL matches, but we’re talking about Thiago’s impeccable performances, not Bayern’s. It’s not fair to fault Thiago for Javi and Vidal’s fuck-ups.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Grey View Post
                You know I hate Pep, so your last three paragraphs are spot on but not relevant to my point. I can like Thiago and hate Pep!

                As far as the 5 games, it’s the four most recent CL matches and the July friendly. The same ones you think he played poorly in, when in reality he was the best player on the pitch. Yes, we lost/drew the four CL matches, but we’re talking about Thiago’s impeccable performances, not Bayern’s. It’s not fair to fault Thiago for Javi and Vidal’s fuck-ups.
                Ok.....and I can NOT like Thiago and hate Pep.

                I don't hate Thiago and actually when he was the best player in the pitch i didn't hesitate to admitt it.

                But this rarely happened in a trully BIG game.
                You know that July friendly wasn't a big game.
                And of course I have any right to believe that he only played well in one of those 4 of the rest games you mentioned.

                Finally I'm looking forward for the moment he'll take Bayern by the hand in a big game and help us proceed to the nex level, something that even Lewa hasn't done yet, if I want to be fair.

                Something that Robben, Schweini, Ribery and even Gomez did in the recent past.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by mavros View Post
                  Ok.....and I can NOT like Thiago and hate Pep.

                  I don't hate Thiago and actually when he was the best player in the pitch i didn't hesitate to admitt it.

                  But this rarely happened in a trully BIG game.
                  You know that July friendly wasn't a big game.
                  And of course I have any right to believe that he only played well in one of those 4 of the rest games you mentioned.

                  Finally I'm looking forward for the moment he'll take Bayern by the hand in a big game and help us proceed to the nex level, something that even Lewa hasn't done yet, if I want to be fair.

                  Something that Robben, Schweini, Ribery and even Gomez did in the recent past.
                  Second to last paragraph is worth responding to: this pisses me off too. We’re not failing because of Thiago, but if the team as a whole doesn’t succeed, then nothing Thiago does all career will last beyond recent memory. That definitely bothers me, and you and I both agree that the finger should be pointed at Pep for beginners this slow decline.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X