Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VFL Bochum 1 - 2 FC Bayern München

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VFL Bochum 1 - 2 FC Bayern München

    DFB Pokal 2019/20, Round 2
    VFL Bochum v FC Bayern München

    Stadium: Vonovia Ruhrstadion (Bochum)
    Kick-off: Tuesday, 29 October 2019, 20.00h

    Countdown to match start

    List of broadcasters

  • #2
    We’ll probably struggle and get an underwhelming win as usual.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
      We’ll probably struggle and get an underwhelming win as usual.
      Heidenheim-esque


      But win is a win as Uli would say, we're gonna pretend like it's all good.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by EM1R View Post
        Heidenheim-esque


        But win is a win as Uli would say, we're gonna pretend like it's all good.
        Yeah, no doubt we suck that much these days.

        And it's a shame as we have a very decent/good team on paper, but we have a manager with a mindset for a small club, just a shame he's the manager for one of the worlds biggest clubs.

        Comment


        • #5
          The problem I still insist and mantain is the wings.
          Bayern is like a mighty eagle taking off with injured wings.
          His flight can never be right. He stutters and cannot ascend his usual height.

          Bayern is still faulty on the wings. This is the MAJOR issue. No tactician can perform magic at this stage without this being addressed. Bayern has been set up to be most lethal with wing terrorism.

          The middle is a tough road, we need a Lionel Messi and an Iniesta to operate from the middle. I can tag Thiago as the iniesta. But there is still no Messi ( not Coutinho).
          Bayern need to strengthen wing play again. Gnabry and Coman are trully all we got for the wings.
          Coman is faltering. Muller is no winger.
          Ivan Perisic was a stupid waste. He brings nothing close to Bayern’s lethality on the wings.
          His presence on the wings is a lethargy in wing attack. And the team is affected.
          Until this is resolved. ; like the wing injured Eagle. Bayern will continue to stutter. Until it’s corrected. Thank God we have a goal marksman like Lewandowski. We would have been somewhere between 6th and 10th in the Bundesliga

          Comment


          • #6
            Neuer

            Kimmich - Pavard - Boateng - Alaba

            Thiago
            Javi - Tolisso

            Coman - Lewa - Gnabry

            Comment


            • #7
              We are going to have very busy calendar next two weeks so I believe good rotation is a key looking at our CBs situation especially. Tomorrows game is knockout match so I would start the best possible XI. Since we still don't have 1st place in the bundesliga The same goes for saturday game against Eintrecht. CL game against Olympiakos should be the game to rest Lewy, maybe play Martinez + Pavard as CB and rest Kimmich before BVB. Anyway, COMING BACK to tomorrows game I would place the same line-up as Mea. Including Cou's last poor performances let sit him on the bench for a while

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FCBartek View Post
                We are going to have very busy calendar next two weeks so I believe good rotation is a key looking at our CBs situation especially. Tomorrows game is knockout match so I would start the best possible XI. Since we still don't have 1st place in the bundesliga The same goes for saturday game against Eintrecht. CL game against Olympiakos should be the game to rest Lewy, maybe play Martinez + Pavard as CB and rest Kimmich before BVB. Anyway, COMING BACK to tomorrows game I would place the same line-up as Mea. Including Cou's last poor performances let sit him on the bench for a while

                I agree ... but the game against Olympiakos is very important.
                Because winning this game means:
                1- a place in the round of 16
                2- top of the group if Tottenham don't win

                so IMO we should take this game seriously

                Comment


                • #9
                  How to follow...

                  Last edited by mea95; 29-10-2019, 14:30.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Does not open link, says page does not exist

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Morlock View Post
                      Does not open link, says page does not exist
                      It works for me!
                      Try again maybe it works

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I searched @Miasanmia on Twitter and opened from there. Thanks a lot.

                        Comment


                        • #13


                          happy for Davies, hope for good game from him

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ST Gnabry

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              wow pokal game and thread is dead

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X