X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

Pavard
    Atrocious defending ... seriously, I still don't understand how he is able to start in a Bayern jersey

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Atrocious defending ... seriously, I still don't understand how he is able to start in a Bayern jersey
      Injuries.

Weird thing is, he actually played relative well for most of the match but then his brain just switched off by the end it seemed.

Simply not good enough to watch such a thing happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post

Come on now, we have slipped in the last 15 minutes of the game. Up until then we have completely destroyed them.

The only reason they got any hope in this game was due to 2 gifts from Pavard. As soon as he switched to CB he was horible.

Apart from that, their GK was the only reason that we were not leading 5-0 at halftime.

We have a crucial game on Sunday. Its normal that the team may lose focus by the end of the game. If Zirkzee was more focused it would have been 5-1 and game over.

Every aspect of Kovac game and tactics was far worse than this. We were painful to watch. Pressing was horendous. Offensive was so boring and predictable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        We witnessed several games back then last year under Kovac, too, football is played over 90 mins and if you play entertaining football only to end up conceding 3 over silly mistakes it doesn't make it any good in my eyes. I am not inclined to blame it on any coach if we commit such individual mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahmforrb View Post
          Also, Kimmich has been awful in three straight games - when did he ever had a bad game as a right back?
          Unfortunately, he has been awful most of the time this season

Comment

I can't believe what I'm seeing lol, Kimmich was pretty good today. He's not been the best last game, but him and Tolisso played very well togheter in the first 45. Slowed down in the second half as the rest of the team but still was overall good.

We'll see if our players will slow down against Leipzig, if they do, we won't end up good. Looking forward to that game, real test.

Comment

Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
              Subbed on a bunch of youngsters and the whole team got complacent. Unacceptable. We've been much better defensively under Flick overall despite the makeshift back line.
              Exactly. And here I blame the veteran/experienced players, they should simply had put the foot down on the brake for us to comfortably taken the 4-1 lead home. That's where our team really needs to learn to be clever instead of this idiot thing of losing concentration.

Comment

Second half was very poor from us but after Lewa and Muller went off we really melted like snowflakes, inexplicable. Cuisance looked lost like a toddler in supermarket. Pavard had a good first half, but in the second he was shocking, at fault with their two goals. As for Coutinho, the less said the better. If he's this crap against Hoffenheim then should we even consider playing him against Chelsea and Leipzig? Honestly, I'd rather sign Kramaric from Hoffenheim for half the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post

We witnessed several games back then last year under Kovac, too, football is played over 90 mins and if you play entertaining football only to end up conceding 3 over silly mistakes it doesn't make it any good in my eyes. I am not inclined to blame it on any coach if we commit such individual mistakes.
                  I agree but with Kovac we had difficulty creating a single good chance from open play. Everything was crossess and praying that that Lewa will come up with something. It was painful to watch. Not to mention that defense was horendous.

With Flick is more a question of complaceny due to crushing opponents relatively quick. And especially when missing a lot of chances. That was the deal today. Plus he gave chance to 2 youngsters which will never happen in CL game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post

I agree but with Kovac we had difficulty creating a single good chance from open play. Everything was crossess and praying that that Lewa will come up with something. It was painful to watch. Not to mention that defense was horendous.

With Flick is more a question of complaceny due to crushing opponents relatively quick. And especially when missing a lot of chances. That was the deal today. Plus he gave chance to 2 youngsters which will never happen in CL game.

I fully agree with you I'm sorry if I shifted my attention more on the coach question but my point was never downplaying Flick but more about blaming it on our lame players. Pavard's performance was terrible no matter what and it's beyond me how we can keep witnessing such display here at Bayern from our players.

Comment

Fuck, I didn’t realize we were playing today!

the scoreline looks worrisome, but not when you look at the timing of the goals. Don’t care much about how we progress in a one-leg cup match, we’re through and we did it pretty decisively too. On to Leipzig.

Comment

This goal is seriously comedic. How many errors can one player possibly make in such a short span of time? I count at least three distinctly different mistakes from Pavard there.

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bun...-signings-7138

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                            This goal is seriously comedic. How many errors can one player possibly make in such a short span of time? I count at least three distinctly different mistakes from Pavard there.

Nearly impossible for me to concentrate on the video as the guy commentating is the same guy from Fifa 19 and he says something pretty identic to what he says in the game

Comment

Working...
                            X