Clear All

Wow, they really sang it?

Comment

Originally posted by Morlock View Post
      Wow, they really sang it?
      Apparently they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
        So Schalke fans singing "Manuel Neuer ist ein Hurensohn" yet no disciplinary action whatsoever, no cries of outrage. I'm curious, all you BZers who dragged our own fans through the mud, which do you hate more? Our fans or our players? You obviously hate both, since I see no calls for the Schalke match to have been suspended, no gasps of outrage about such cruel and heartless language leveled at your own goalkeeper. But hey, as long as some billionaire slug from another team has your support, that's all that counts right?

Dietmar Hopp is the son of a whore and the son of a Nazi. He is utter trash inside and out. Fuck that man and every one of his dumbass defenders.
        What if I told you that condemning one action doesn't mean you support the other action ?

Both are wrong. I couldn't care less about Hopp, if he got hit by a bus today I would ask if the bus got too dented. But I still think it was dumb what our Ultras did

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
          What if I told you that condemning one action doesn't mean you support the other action ?

Both are wrong. I couldn't care less about Hopp, if he got hit by a bus today I would ask if the bus got too dented. But I still think it was dumb what our Ultras did
          Both are wrong, yet you only save your outrage for the other club's billionaire, not your own player? Great fan you are, pat yourself on the back. Sure, you can tell me that, but we all know actions speak louder than words.

Comment

s
            So Schalke fans singing "Manuel Neuer ist ein Hurensohn" yet no disciplinary action whatsoever, no cries of outrage. I'm curious, all you BZers who dragged our own fans through the mud, which do you hate more? Our fans or our players? You obviously hate both, since I see no calls for the Schalke match to have been suspended, no gasps of outrage about such cruel and heartless language leveled at your own goalkeeper. But hey, as long as some billionaire slug from another team has your support, that's all that counts right?

Dietmar Hopp is the son of a whore and the son of a Nazi. He is utter trash inside and out. Fuck that man and every one of his dumbass defenders.
            You hate him because he's the son of a nazi member or because he's a billionaire? Not trying to defend the actions of his parents or ancestors, but him being the son of former nazis shouldn't be the reason to hate him really as he had nothing to do with their crimes except being born by those same parents.

Else there's millions of people around the world we should hate because of what their parents/ancestors did, including us Europeans who enslaved much of the world.
            Last edited by OnlyInsider; 05-03-2020, 15:59.

Comment

If he were merely the son of a Sturmabteilung officer, eh. But he’s literally working to whitewash his father’s legacy for his own profit. He says, point blank: “my dad didn’t have anything to do with murdering people.” And so we should give him more money because of it!

Funny, considering the number of my family members lie in unmarked graves in no small part due to the SA. As I said, Dietmar Hopp is directly engaged with his father’s legacy in order to increase his profit. You’ll be hard-pressed to find much more immoral than that.

Still waiting on one single post defending Manuel Neuer!

Comment

If he were merely the son of a Sturmabteilung officer, eh. But he’s literally working to whitewash his father’s legacy for his own profit. He says, point blank: “my dad didn’t have anything to do with murdering people.” And so we should give him more money because of it!

Funny, considering the number of my family members lie in unmarked graves in no small part due to the SA. As I said, Dietmar Hopp is directly engaged with his father’s legacy in order to increase his profit. You’ll be hard-pressed to find much more immoral than that.

Still waiting on one single post defending Manuel Neuer!
                Already did the multiple times they did this before, when watching the game on the TV i couldn't really hear what they were saying, thought they were only booing this time, at least serves to show the hypocrisy of DFL/DFB.

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

Already did the multiple times they did this before, when watching the game on the TV i couldn't really hear what they were saying, thought they were only booing this time, at least serves to show the hypocrisy of DFL/DFB.
                  Sure, fair enough, but now you DO know. So I can assume then that you condemn this instant as well? Great! Because no one else on BZ has yet, despite such an overwhelming tide of support for poor widdle Nazi Billionaire.

Comment

fucking hell... I was reading about his father. He led the destruction of a synagogue in Hoffenheim during Kristallnacht.

Comment

Originally posted by franz View Post
                      fucking hell... I was reading about his father. He led the destruction of a synagogue in Hoffenheim during Kristallnacht.
                      Classic SA scum. And that’s what they did for a profession!

As OI says, that alone isn’t necessarily a reason to castigate his son, but considering the effort Dietmar puts into whitewashing his father’s legacy, it’s 100% fair game. Nazi trash.

Comment

Grey, you know I love you bro, but damn you being cuntish as fuck on this matter. Yeah, Hopp is a cunt. Yeah Schalke are cunts. Yeah, both of team are related to Nazis. So yeah fuck'em both. Happy ?

Can we be done with this shit now ?

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                          Grey, you know I love you bro, but damn you being cuntish as fuck on this matter. Yeah, Hopp is a cunt. Yeah Schalke are cunts. Yeah, both of team are related to Nazis. So yeah fuck'em both. Happy ?

Can we be done with this shit now ?
                          I’m absolutely being a cunt on this issue because it’s important and BZ’s flippant reaction to a serious intra-national issue in Germany was nothing short of selfish, short-sighted, and cruel.

I’ll drop the issue the moment I see one even half-hearted attempt at feigning outrage on behalf of our own player, our leader, our goddamn MAUER, Manuel fuckin’ Neuer for being subjected to the exact same rhetoric and vitriol which set you nothing short of unhinged apoplectic when it was leveled at a billionaire funding the opposing team. I mean come the fuck on everyone, how silly do you look when you throw your own player under the bus for corrupt Nazi spawn on the other side!

I like you too man, you know that.

Comment

I’m absolutely being a cunt on this issue because it’s important and BZ’s flippant reaction to a serious intra-national issue in Germany was nothing short of selfish, short-sighted, and cruel.

I’ll drop the issue the moment I see one even half-hearted attempt at feigning outrage on behalf of our own player, our leader, our goddamn MAUER, Manuel fuckin’ Neuer for being subjected to the exact same rhetoric and vitriol which set you nothing short of unhinged apoplectic when it was leveled at a billionaire funding the opposing team. I mean come the fuck on everyone, how silly do you look when you throw your own player under the bus for corrupt Nazi spawn on the other side!

I like you too man, you know that.
                            Well, personally I don't really care who gets called a son of a bitch. I do care though of the hate against someone for being wealthy and also the German fans' stupid reluctance to led the sport move forward. As for Hopp's supposed Nazi links, that would be highly reprehensible, yeah. Not sure I believe you though, as you tend to overreact on a large number of issues whenever you get emotional. Case in point, all your predictions about Trump getting impeached within his first year and stuff.

In any case, the anti-Hopp accusation here was never framed as "fuck nazi-apologist Hopp", but rather "fuck dirty billionaire Hopp". If it had been stated in the first way from the onset I might have sympathezed. But hating on someone for being wealthy, or implying that it's more acceptable to insult someone because he is wealthy, that's reprehensible in itself.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Last edited by PCapitalist; 06-03-2020, 05:28.

Comment

I’d rather be emotional and right than stoic and wrong. And Trump got impeached, so suck it. The Nazi links are well known, don’t have to take my word for it!

Per your edit:

In any case, the anti-Hopp accusation here was never framed as "fuck nazi-apologist Hopp", but rather "fuck dirty billionaire Hopp". If it had been stated in the first way from the onset I might have sympathezed. But hating on someone for being wealthy, or implying that it's more acceptable to insult someone because he is wealthy, that's reprehensible in itself.
                              It's been framed that way in the past many, many times and the current protest here is not some isolated incident that can be stripped of that context.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with being wealthy, I interact with wealthy people every day on high-skilled, professional basis. But there are a handful of people on this earth with so much wealth that they make 90% of "wealthy" people look poor. These people are the leeches of the world who have abandoned humanity, preferring instead to play the 0-sum game of sucking up as much power and as much capital as they possibly can, even if it leaves the rest of us without so much as a crumb. I am proud that Germans hold this resentment against billionaires, and I am proud that they stand up against them when they go too far.

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" - Jesus Christ.

Comment

Working...
                              X