Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Bayern München 2 - 1 Eintracht Frankfurt

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Frankfurt was extremely lucky to finish the match with 11 men on the field lol.

    Comment


    • #17
      Ref sucked balls. Frankfurt are a dirty dirty team. They should have had two reds. At least they're out, fuck them.

      Hernandez best action of the game was when he pushed Hinteregger. I like that about him.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
        Flick weakness once again failing to control the game by killing the opposition with ball control and slowly circulating the ball it happened few time in the 1st half of the season. We are giving the ball too fast and look hectic trying to do things fast
        This is the first "bad" game we play for nearly half a year, under Kovac it happened on a weekly basis. I think we can live with a bad game here and then when looking at the overall picture right now, don't you think?

        Just think back to how awful it was under Kovac and the improvements we seen under Flick.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by misafeco View Post
          Frankfurt was extremely lucky to finish the match with 11 men on the field lol.
          Yeah, they're lucky Marco Fritz is a terrible referee.

          Comment


          • #20
            And not to forget this match was still better than the majority of those we played under Kovac lol

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
              And not to forget this match was still better than the majority of those we played under Kovac lol
              Would've been a lot safer if the players had scored those great chances in the 1st half...

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

                This is the first "bad" game we play for nearly half a year, under Kovac it happened on a weekly basis. I think we can live with a bad game here and then when looking at the overall picture right now, don't you think?

                Just think back to how awful it was under Kovac and the improvements we seen under Flick.
                Well ofcourse nobody is denying this we are playing great football probably the players were a bit tired plus. I just stated this as a thing that actually happened couple of times under Flick. We are leading and instead of killing the opposition with ball control we play a bit hectic trying to finish attacks fast letting the other team create chances. Flick right now is great just a thing he can improve.

                Comment


                • #23
                  One of their players stepped on Kimmich head intentionally. The other one pushed Thiago intentionally and could've caused him a serious injury.
                  WTF was the ref waiting for?

                  Back to the game, it was a great first half where we missed 2-3 clear chances and could've killed the game. The second half was terrible but we will go to Berlin and that's the most important thing.
                  We can still win the treble this season

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Kroos39 View Post


                    Did your wish come true lmao? Sure looks like Davies moved to RW after Lucas came on
                    Haha I couldn't be more happier when he moved to the right wing. I guess it's definitely in the plan to make him a winger overtime. He's young and can mature amazingly well into that role. Way too exciting a player to watch right now, the best part was he was a strong component in our second goal which was ultimately the winner. If Gnabry is out vs Gladbach maybe we can see the defensive line of:

                    Pavard - Boateng - Alaba - Hernandez
                    with
                    Davies on the Right Wing

                    Would be nice to give him a run but it's an important fixture so it makes sense if it doesn't end up being this way.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by RJNair View Post

                      Haha I couldn't be more happier when he moved to the right wing. I guess it's definitely in the plan to make him a winger overtime. He's young and can mature amazingly well into that role. Way too exciting a player to watch right now, the best part was he was a strong component in our second goal which was ultimately the winner. If Gnabry is out vs Gladbach maybe we can see the defensive line of:

                      Pavard - Boateng - Alaba - Hernandez
                      with
                      Davies on the Right Wing

                      Would be nice to give him a run but it's an important fixture so it makes sense if it doesn't end up being this way.
                      Yeah I'm sort of mixed on this. I think you're totally right that it probably means we're looking to transition him to a winger, but maybe this game is too important.

                      As I mentioned after the subs in this game, it feels too experimental to put Lucas at LB and move Davies to the front three (in this case it became Davies - Goretzka - Muller). None the less that this game was a knockout game. And even though the title is almost guaranteed, let's clinch first, then we can do all the experimenting we need. (Though as I'm typing this, maybe experimenting isn't great, as we will have a month with 0 competitive games prior to the CL restart).

                      Plus overall, the few matches we've seen Lucas play, I really haven't been thrilled, though surely lacking match fitness has to do with that.

                      It's really a tough decision imo long term to move Davies to winger though, since he's already widely recognized as maybe the best LB in the world, and only 19. But it would be a great solution to the plethora of defenders we will have when Sule comes back. And it could pay off if Davies truly would become one of the best wingers in the world. So who know's, only time will tell, I'm just a little worried about experimenting too early

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        TBH,I want to see Hernandez play CB, and not LB, because honestly, he didn't look too good at LB.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X