Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayer Leverkusen 2 - 4 FC Bayern München

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
    That's cute, but Kimmich can't actually control the rhythm of the team like this to does. When Thiago is missing (like today) we look directionless a purposeless. Also, we lack Thiago's defensive skill.

    Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
    "Almost" is sadly the operative word here. You know I agree with you.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Grey View Post

      "Almost" is sadly the operative word here. You know I agree with you.
      Oh, I didn't. Been off this forum for a while (due to poor connectivity through Tapatalk, if you're wondering) and I remember you were quite the Kimmich fan lol.

      Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
        Oh, I didn't. Been off this forum for a while (due to poor connectivity through Tapatalk, if you're wondering) and I remember you were quite the Kimmich fan lol.

        Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
        I am a huge Kimmich fan, but I am no fool about his supposed ability to fully replace Thiago haha

        Comment


        • #49
          If we're going to give so much away defensively in the Champions League, it'll be really hard to bring the cup to Munich.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
            If we're going to give so much away defensively in the Champions League, it'll be really hard to bring the cup to Munich.
            I really hope Flick will work on that during next month.

            Comment


            • #51

              Comment


              • #52
                4:18 - Thiago:"Je t'aime, FC Bayern Munchen"

                Then go sign that contract!

                Comment


                • #53
                  man i would understand them wanting to leave during Kovač or Ancelotti torture but not now while we're having one of the best seasons and when we possibly have 2 or 3 most successful years of recent times ahead

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X