X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
    Mascarell, Rebic & Hradecky were missing yesterday
    A new manager took over and this was his first official match

We were also focused yesterday the whole game and wanted to win, while Frankfurt players turned into wrestlers after the 1st goal they've conceded
    Adding on, the referee made mistakes in that match if I'm not mistaken. Especially the last min penalty when the ref declined it for Martinez (Using the VAR).

Comment

• Originally posted by ASZ View Post
      Adding on, the referee made mistakes in that match if I'm not mistaken. Especially the last min penalty when the ref declined it for Martinez (Using the VAR).
      True

There was also a handball before the 2nd goal

Comment

True

There was also a handball before the 2nd goal

I'm talking about this one:

Comment

• Originally posted by ASZ View Post
          I'm talking about this one:

Yeah I knew it

Comment

• Should also add that the majority of Bayern's stars just had a humiliating WC and were desperate to prove themselves in the next game.

Never underestimate the power of losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
              Should also add that the majority of Bayern's stars just had a humiliating WC and were desperate to prove themselves in the next game.

Never underestimate the power of losing.
              So what you're saying is that we'll win the treble? Or do we need to lose even more so we can win it in 2019?

Comment

• Originally posted by kailip View Post
                So what you're saying is that we'll win the treble? Or do we need to lose even more so we can win it in 2019?
                Neither. Pessimistically, this burst of motivation probably ended when the Supercup ended yesterday.

Comment

• it wasn't the first time yesterday

Comment

it wasn't the first time yesterday
                    Lmao that fake ball throw was the funniest shit I've seen this week

Well done Lewa

Comment

• The level of quality of the BuLi teams is just astonishingly low...

I mean its sad. Nothing to be excited about. For us the season will start in March with the knock-out ties in the CL. Till then everything will be quite boring. There is no a single team capable of challenging us. There is no single superstar player besides the one that play in Bayern.

I really really hope that Dortmund and Leipzig could be able to keep up with us putting pressure by defeating the other BuLi teams on regular basis. I think Favre is the man that can help bring back Borussia to the old path.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                        The level of quality of the BuLi teams is just astonishingly low...

I mean its sad. Nothing to be excited about. For us the season will start in March with the knock-out ties in the CL. Till then everything will be quite boring. There is no a single team capable of challenging us. There is no single superstar player besides the one that play in Bayern.

I really really hope that Dortmund and Leipzig could be able to keep up with us putting pressure by defeating the other BuLi teams on regular basis. I think Favre is the man that can help bring back Borussia to the old path.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
                        You're optimistic

Comment

Working...
                        X