Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eintracht Frankfurt 0 - 5 FC Bayern München

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eintracht Frankfurt 0 - 5 FC Bayern München

    DFL Supercup 2018
    Eintracht Frankfurt v FC Bayern München

    Stadium: Commerzbank-Arena (Frankfurt am Main)
    Kick-off: Sunday, 12 August 2018, 20.30h

    Countdown to match start

    List of broadcasters

  • #2
    Neuer
    Kimmich - Süle - Hummels - Alaba
    Martinez - Thiago
    Gnabry - Müller - Coman
    Lewandowski

    Please Kovac, use Robbery only as subs.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by franz View Post
      Neuer
      Kimmich - Süle - Hummels - Alaba
      Martinez - Thiago
      Gnabry - Müller - Coman
      Lewandowski

      Please Kovac, use Robbery only as subs.
      James is dead ?

      And I'm sure at least one of the grandpas will start

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by franz View Post
        Neuer
        Kimmich - Süle - Hummels - Alaba
        Martinez - Thiago
        Gnabry - Müller - Coman
        Lewandowski

        Please Kovac, use Robbery only as subs.
        Muller? nope.

        I would use Goretzka - Martinez in midfield.
        and put Thiago for Muller as the playmaker.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
          James is dead ?

          And I'm sure at least one of the grandpas will start
          James is still recovering from his WC calf injury.
          Sanches is still recovering from his back issue, not sure if they will be ready in time for the match.

          Comment


          • #6
            Neuer

            Kimmich - Sule - Hummels - Alaba

            Javi
            Thiago - Goretzka

            Gnabry - Lewandowski - Coman


            or


            Neuer

            Boateng - Hummels - Sule

            Javi
            Kimmich - Thiago - Goretzka - Alaba

            Gnabry - Lewandowski

            (Javi can play as CB and Rudy as CDM)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
              Muller? nope.

              I would use Goretzka - Martinez in midfield.
              and put Thiago for Muller as the playmaker.
              I would love to see Goretzka starting, but Müller must prove to everyone that he can be usefull playing somewhere. If not on the wings, not as a lone striker, then give him this chance to play behind Lewy, alongside two fast young wingers. This is the perfect oportunity since Tolisso isn't here yet and James is still not in form/fit. Once they come back to 100%, Thomas will be benched.

              Comment


              • #8
                Lewa

                Coman Thiago Robben Gnabry

                Martinez

                Alaba Hummels Boateng Kimmich

                Neuer

                Comment


                • #9
                  Kapitän
                  Kimmich - Sule - Hummels - Alaba
                  Goretzka - Thiago
                  Gnabry - James - Coman
                  It has to be Lewandowski

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^I think James isn't 100% fit and won't start the game (he could also be out)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                      ^I think James isn't 100% fit and won't start the game (he could also be out)
                      Didn't he trained with team today?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                        Didn't he trained with team today?
                        well yeah it seems he trained with the team today




                        the last time I checked I saw his tweet:



                        and I thought he trained individually


                        so he could be an option for Sunday, but I still think he won't start

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          God fucking damn James looks hot in that first picture. 100% homo, idgaf.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Grey View Post
                            God fucking damn James looks hot in that first picture. 100% homo, idgaf.
                            You really love man's muscles don't you?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I don't think it's really gay to appreciate masculinity when you see it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X