Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That moment when your biggest idol meet your favorite football club !

Hope Arnold can teach Bayern how to be great again

Comment

I hope Kovac field a strong lineup against Madrid, tomorrow. Let Sanches start this one, or maybe Arp behind Lewandowski. Other than that, full force.

Neuer

Kimmich - Pavard - Sule - Alaba

Sanches - Thiago - Tolisso

Gnabry - Lewandowski - Coman

Comment

Good for this kid. His debut was so unlucky

Comment

Comment

Tolisso starting is a must imo, he should play and earn his confidence back.

Comment

This is one match I’m excited to watch . I hope we give a good account of ourselves. But the danger is. If we perform too good, dumbo Salihamdzic will start beleiving we are ok and wanna leave us the way we are.
              Last edited by PatrikoBayern; 20-07-2019, 18:35.

Comment

Please anyone knows where I can watch this match or a possible link to stream it live ? My cable provider not showing this match.

Comment

I’m gonna be at the stadium tonight to watch BAYERN x Madrid. Can’t wait!

Comment

Originally posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
                    Please anyone knows where I can watch this match or a possible link to stream it live ? My cable provider not showing this match.
                    In Italy is possible to view on Sportitalia (.com) website.
                    I don't know if work outside of Italy, you should try. Now is online the replay of United-Inter
                    Last edited by teeny3; 20-07-2019, 19:50.

Comment

Check livesoccertv to see if there's a channel you can watch the game, or reddit soccer streams.

Also there will be probably live streams on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                        Check livesoccertv to see if there's a channel you can watch the game, or reddit soccer streams.

Also there will be probably live streams on youtube.
                        Thanks People.
                        Emir, the sites I’m seeing want me to subscribe money to them to watch. I don’t wanna do that. I already have 2. Cable providers im subscribed to.
                        The U tube live stream you spoke about ; any idea of a link to a free site. ?
                        I wanna watch free pls. Too Much money going towards cable internet and stuff already. Does Bayern TV show live matches ? The subscription is manageable.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks People.
                          Emir, the sites I’m seeing want me to subscribe money to them to watch. I don’t wanna do that. I already have 2. Cable providers im subscribed to.
                          The U tube live stream you spoke about ; any idea of a link to a free site. ?
                          I wanna watch free pls. Too Much money going towards cable internet and stuff already. Does Bayern TV show live matches ? The subscription is manageable.

Thanks.
                          There will be a stream on youtube probably few minutes before the kick off.

Seems like this channel is going to stream the game.

Also reddit soccer streams are free.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                            There will be a stream on youtube probably few minutes before the kick off.

Seems like this channel is going to stream the game.

Also reddit soccer streams are free.
                            Great 👍 Emir Well done.
                            I got the channel it’s working. And I see the countdown to the live match
                            Thanks a lot mate.

Comment

That youtube stream is playing a game live right now. I thought it was at 8 PM EST. Is this an old replay playing right now?

Edit: Just saw Rafinha and Robben playing. Cleary an old replay
                              Last edited by Kroos39; 20-07-2019, 22:57. Reason: Just saw Rafinha and Robben playing. Cleary an old replay

Comment

Neuer -
                                Kimmich, Boateng, Martínez, Alaba -
                                Tolisso, Thiago, Sanches -
                                Müller, Arp, Coman.

Muller on the wing, Javi as the centre-back. Gotta love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X