Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1 Manuel Neuer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • good call, I think Neuer can still offer a lot more in the next few more seasons.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
      good call, I think Neuer can still offer a lot more in the next few more seasons.

      Agreed mate and thanks for editing my tweet on the other page, didn't work

      After Neuer we gotta extend with Alaba and Thiago, the first one is the most important to me.

      Comment


      • Comment


        • Welp, sucks to be Nübel i guess.

          Comment







          • Comment


            • If Neuer starts strong arming the board to keep Flick instead of going for EtH/Tuchel/Poch than Neuer can go fuck himself and we can start Nübel.

              Same goes for Havertz. Fuck him

              Comment


              • Comment


                • Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                  People in the comments are hyping Nubel way too much. I still prefer a 34 year old Neuer than him.

                  Comment


                  • I believe it is the right decision to get a replecement for Neuer. He still is very good but I don`t want to see the same thing as with Robbery.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                      I believe it is the right decision to get a replecement for Neuer. He still is very good but I don`t want to see the same thing as with Robbery.
                      I get what you're saying but Neuer didn't had multiple muscular/ligament injuries over his career. Kahn played until he was almost 39, so i expect Neuer to play at least until he's 36~37.

                      Comment


                      • Nubel is also quite old for a prospect who’s supposed be fully implemented in 5 years. That puts him at nearly 29 years old. We’ll have to start scouting for his replacement right as he starts really playing for is, which is frankly absurd. Don’t really understand why he’s coming here.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Grey View Post
                          Nubel is also quite old for a prospect who’s supposed be fully implemented in 5 years. That puts him at nearly 29 years old. We’ll have to start scouting for his replacement right as he starts really playing for is, which is frankly absurd. Don’t really understand why he’s coming here.
                          He's mainly bought to be Ron-Thorben Hoffman's mentor, the 20 year old FCB II prospect who replaces Neuer in 5 years.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by EM1R View Post

                            He's mainly bought to be Ron-Thorben Hoffman's mentor, the 20 year old FCB II prospect who replaces Neuer in 5 years.
                            Shouldn’t that mentor be Neuer?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Grey View Post

                              Shouldn’t that mentor be Neuer?
                              Nah Manuel is busy being GOAT

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                                Nah Manuel is busy being GOAT
                                Remember, we have Toni Tapalovic as our goalkeeping coach, who we acquired specifically at the request of Neuer. Tapalovic will train Neuer’s successor just like he trained Neuer back in Schalke.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X