No announcement yet.

#17 Jérôme Boateng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, no, hell no, don't force him back...

If he comes back until 15.4. it will be more than fine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Giovane View Post
      No, no, hell no, don't force him back...

If he comes back until 15.4. it will be more than fine...
      I think he meant invidual training at the gym, which means he's very far from teamtraining.

Comment

• Comment

• OMG... Best news ever

Comment

• If we can get past Juventus and have a healthy Boateng, Martinez, Ribery and Gotze going into the Quarterfinals, we will be a tough team to beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
              If we can get past Juventus and have a healthy Boateng, Martinez, Ribery and Gotze going into the Quarterfinals, we will be a tough team to beat.
              We still are a tough team to beat !

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                We still are a tough team to beat !
                I absolutely agree. But not sure we can come close to stopping the MSN combo at Barca later in the CL without Boateng and Martinez.

Comment

I absolutely agree. But not sure we can come close to stopping the MSN combo at Barca later in the CL without Boateng and Martinez.
                  I don't fancy our odds without them, that's for sure. I think we can cope without Martinez - we've been doing it for a long time. But without Boateng? Yikes.

Comment

• Such a tank, hope his recovery keeps going so quickly

Comment

• I won't get excited because it's still too early

Amazing news for sure anyway

Comment

• Bild tweeted that Boa did some running on the practice pitch today and they expect him to resume team training in April.

Last edited by Springbok51; 10-03-2016, 14:44. Reason: Added tweet with vid

Comment

• Originally posted by Springbok51 View Post

Bild tweeted that Boa did some running on the practice pitch today and they expect him to resume team training in April.

When we win Wednesday when does the Quarterfinals start?

Comment

When we win Wednesday when does the Quarterfinals start?
                            If Bayern proceed to the next round the QF round takes place April 5/6 and the return legs April 12/13.

Given the rate his recovery is going he might make the QF but no guarantees of course, Martinez should definitely be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Springbok51 View Post
                              If Bayern proceed to the next round the QF round takes place April 5/6 and the return legs April 12/13.

Given the rate his recovery is going he might make the QF but no guarantees of course, Martinez should definitely be back.
                              I was trying to be optimistic.

Comment

• any news about him? is he running again or something ?

Comment

Working...
                                X