#17 Jérôme Boateng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
    I'm just glad to hear that we are not taking any risks, it's not like it's a crucial stage in the season like his injury last year at least
    I'm just glad to hear we are not taking any risks, unlike with Guardiola.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giovane View Post
      I'm just glad to hear we are not taking any risks, unlike with Guardiola.
      I feel like everytime someone compares how good Carlo is compared to Pep, hell is about to break lose. [emoji14]
      Everything is under control so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
        I feel like everytime someone compares how good Carlo is compared to Pep, hell is about to break lose. [emoji14]
        Everything is under control so far.
        Just wait till the first time Carlo loses a game

Spoiler
        #Carloout

Let's hope Boa will be available for the Aletico game on September 28th in Madrid

Comment

• Originally posted by Springbok51 View Post
          Just wait till the first time Carlo loses a game

Spoiler
          #Carloout

Let's hope Boa will be available for the Aletico game on September 28th in Madrid
          Considering their recent form, I'd say we'd do fine even with Felix Götze playing at the back! (He made it to the CL-squad!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
            Considering their recent form, I'd say we'd do fine even with Felix Götze playing at the back! (He made it to the CL-squad!)
            Felix Götze is a U-21 and has been at least 2 straight years at Bayern, doesn't need to be registered.
            Last edited by L4nd3r; 05-09-2016, 16:01.

Comment

• Comment

• Boateng's absurd pass against Czechia

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                  Boateng's absurd pass against Czechia

Hello!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                    Boateng's absurd pass against Czechia

I see you've already started using their new official name.

Comment

• Boateng says Bayern captaincy would be 'dream and honour'

Jerome Boateng says it would be "a dream" to captain Bayern Munich and also revealed he might quit international football following the 2018 World Cup.

Boateng, 28, was overlooked for the German captaincy last month when national coach Joachim Low instead chose Manuel Neuer in succession to Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Germany have never had a black captain before, but Boateng doesn't have an issue with his Bayern teammate assuming the responsibility ahead of him.

"I'm quite relaxed about it all," Boateng told SportBild. "I immediately congratulated Manu [Neuer] on the captaincy."

Asked about his chances of succeeding Bayern skipper Lahm when he retires at the end of next season: "The captain's armband isn't a must for me, like the situation with Germany," Boateng insisted. "But if it did happen I would be ecstatic.

"Captaining Bayern Munich is equally as big a dream and honour -- especially when you consider who's worn the captain's armband in the past.

"Although like with Germany, you have other contenders like Manuel Neuer and Thomas Muller who would deserve it too."

Boateng also backed rising star Joshua Kimmich to continue his development into a world-class player.

"Joshua Kimmich has everything that you need," he said. "He's already showed what he's capable of this season.

Boateng also told Bild that he would consider retiring from international football if Germany were to win the World Cup in Russia, before adding that he could also see himself playing in Major League Soccer at some point.

He said: "That's definitely a possibility at the end of my career. If that doesn't come about, I could at least imagine having a second home in the United States during the winter months."
                      espnfc.com

Comment

• Sign me up for this crazy ride.

Comment

• "Asked about his chances of succeeding Bayern skipper Lahm when he retires at the end of next season"

Comment

• Boa is definitely captain material.

Comment

• Shame we have Neuer, otherwise Boa would most likely be the captain. If i were to chose he would be anyway. Best German player right now and has been for months.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Neuer and Boateng should be Captain and Vice Captain and Müller as 3rd choice, even if he isn't a leader he deserves it after all his years with the club. I would love to see Kimmich as captain one day too

Comment

Working...
                                X