No announcement yet.

#17 Jérôme Boateng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A grand total of 1 Spanish loser has joined Bayern in the last 4 years.

Comment

• the word about a month ago was that Boateng agreed to a deal with PSG. Ball is in their court and has been for quite some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
        Rummenigge destroyed the team completely in between 4 years.
        Firstly with his persistance on bringing all these Spanish losers and then backing them up and now by offloading a world class experienced CD, beeing at the most efficient age for any central defender and refusing to see that there isn't any available equal replacement in the market.

Keeping both the old dudes upfront, where you need fresh legs and quality and offloading experience out of the backline is obviously not the best thing to handle the team!
        There's so much LOL in just one post

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
          the word about a month ago was that Boateng agreed to a deal with PSG. Ball is in their court and has been for quite some time.
          Unless, and I know this is hard to get sometimes, maybe all rumors and reports aren't true, and Boateng hasn't agreed anything with PSG yet.

Comment

• Uli: We wont sell Lewandowski there is no way. Also Uli: Is thiago going to stay? I dont know ask the coach.

Wtf its seems more and more that they want to offload Thiago while Muller is riding along for Bayern and for Germany and is the least responsible for anything this days.

I like Boateng a lot but his peak was probably around the last WC, his pass for the CL win to Ribery we will never forget. But these days he has become a liability making mistakes and the crucial thing he in now injury prone player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
              A grand total of 1 Spanish loser has joined Bayern in the last 4 years.
              I'm judging KHR decisions here and not counting the ammount of losers coming from Spain.

Surely the worst of them was the bald one that came, destroyed and left.

The one who brought Thiago as the next best thing in the world and we all Know how he proved himself.
              The one who coincidentally lost all the cl semis by all the Spanish teams available.
              The one that attended Farca games as Bayern's headcoach cheering for Messi.
              The same one that didn't ask for any Bundesliga player during his presence in Munich and took the 3 best ones with him to Manchester.

But I repeat I don't want to say anything else about Thiago, Bernat and even Javi.

I criticize KHR's judgement over here!

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                Unless, and I know this is hard to get sometimes, maybe all rumors and reports aren't true, and Boateng hasn't agreed anything with PSG yet.
                I don't know why we'd be inclined to believe that he has an agreement now then..or even that Bayern are open to selling him at all. IMO the agreement with player is the easy part. Agreement between clubs more difficult to find value that suits both parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
                  Wow replacing Boateng for Pavard ... and for a crazy amount of money.

What a shit decision.
                  Boateng is an injury prone 30 years old player who has become so prone to making lapses and amateur errors. who also said it loud and clear that he's no longer happy at the club and would like a change. (jumping the ship).
                  on the other hand you have a young player who's versatile enough to play both CB & RB, with tons of potential and just recently won the world cup ..

hmmm shit decision? do you want us to hold on into Boateng till he's 34 - 35 ? is that our norm nowdays?

Originally posted by mavros View Post
                  Rummenigge destroyed the team completely in between 4 years.
                  Firstly with his persistance on bringing all these Spanish losers and then backing them up and now by offloading a world class experienced CD, beeing at the most efficient age for any central defender and refusing to see that there isn't any available equal replacement in the market.

Keeping both the old dudes upfront, where you need fresh legs and quality and offloading experience out of the backline is obviously not the best thing to handle the team!
                  I have the same reply to you bro.
                  Boateng was the one who opened his mouth and said he wanted out, why are we blaming Uli or KHR?

Comment

• I agree. Boateng wants out. No reason to keep him with all of the injuries that he had and also a big decrease in his form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                      Boateng is an injury prone 30 years old player who has become so prone to making lapses and amateur errors. who also said it loud and clear that he's no longer happy at the club and would like a change. (jumping the ship).
                      on the other hand you have a young player who's versatile enough to play both CB & RB, with tons of potential and just recently won the world cup ..

hmmm shit decision? do you want us to hold on into Boateng till he's 34 - 35 ? is that our norm nowdays?

I have the same reply to you bro.
                      Boateng was the one who opened his mouth and said he wanted out, why are we blaming Uli or KHR?
                      Corect me if i'm wrong but he said that he wouldn't say no to a new challenge and then he took it back and said he would stay.
                      That's way far from "I want out"!

Comment

• I have no problem with Boateng leaving. But not to replace him with Pavard who'll become Bayern most expensive player while he is just good. His world cup overhyped him.

I prefer to get another young like De Ligt, Skriniar, Upamecano ...

Actually if the board want a versatile guy like Pavard, no problem, bring him AND another great CB.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
                          Corect me if i'm wrong but he said that he wouldn't say no to a new challenge and then he took it back and said he would stay.
                          That's way far from "I want out"!
                          he got injured in the Real Madrid game (AGAIN) .. and then right after the match when we lost the first thing he said (I am open to new challenges : aka I want out).

this jump the ship kind of attitude is why he's on the sale list .. for me it's a good riddance. his blunders has become way too much to bare. it's time for a new blood in this team.

Comment

• €60M would be OK

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                              he got injured in the Real Madrid game (AGAIN) .. and then right after the match when we lost the first thing he said (I am open to new challenges : aka I want out).

this jump the ship kind of attitude is why he's on the sale list .. for me it's a good riddance. his blunders has become way too much to bare. it's time for a new blood in this team.
                              A central defender reaches his peak between 28-33 years of age.
                              I agree he had a very bad season with many injuries as well and I wouldn't be against of him leaving if there was someone experienced with quality in the transfer market to replace him.
                              Sule isn't ready for the big games yet and we'll lose one more year at least in cl till he gains some experience.

Also, don't forget that Hummels made a lot of blunders as well.
                              That doesn't mean they both forgot what they knew!

Comment

• Hi kids, have you missed me?

It would be a drag seeing Boa being sold, but maybe it´s the right time to say goodbye.

I will never forget the period of time, 2013 - 2016, where he was in fact one of the best, if not THE best, cbs in the world. I have been following Bayern since 1990, and i had never had the pleasure of watching the best cb in the world in rotweiss before Boa came along. It will never be forgotten. (Sammy, linke, helmer et al was World class to my heart but not really the best in the world by any strech of the imagination. )

It has been quite a ride, Boa. What ever happens, i will always speak highly of you. Weltmeister!

Comment

Working...
                                X