#17 Jérôme Boateng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperJville View Post
    I do wonder.. is Pavard Actually an improvement over Boateng and/or Hummels?
    He's not here to replace Boateng or Hummels though

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      He's not here to replace Boateng or Hummels though
      Hopefully

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJville View Post
        I do wonder.. is Pavard Actually an improvement over Boateng and/or Hummels?
        Hopefully one of Hernandez/Pavard will prove to be a really good player and bench these two/one of them, pairing Süle. But i'm still not convinced they can show a performance like the best ones of Hummels this season, especially Pavard. Lets hope for the best.

I'm more worried about our wings now.

Comment

• I think pavard is going to play RB more than we think.

Midfielder Kimmich is coming.

Comment

• Technically, Pavard’s biggest purpose is to replace Martinez’s CB responsibilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
              Hopefully
              Forgot Lucas already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                We have absolutely no room for De Ligt unless we sell Hummels too. Pavard, Hernandez, Hummels, and Sule is basically a guarantee that De Ligt would never come here.
                Unless we change to 3-men in defense (and let's not forget that Hernandez and Pavard are also options for LB & RB positions)

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                  Unless we change to 3-men in defense (and let's not forget that Hernandez and Pavard are also options for LB & RB positions)
                  True, but I really don't see Bayern changing formation. Kovac almost lost his job fooling around with the team's starting positions, I can't see him doing that again.

Comment

• If I recall correctly, Kovac wanted a 3-man defense line when he just joined but said we didn't have the players to do that

Comment

• I can understand Boa. Living in one of the most desired cities of Europe, making a shitload of money, working out at one of the best gyms of the world, taking home a guaranteed range of 1 up to 2 medals per year, why would anybody want to leave

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                        I can understand Boa. Living in one of the most desired cities of Europe, making a shitload of money, working out at one of the best gyms of the world, taking home a guaranteed range of 1 up to 2 medals per year, why would anybody want to leave
                        Word is Munich nightlife is boring. That's one of the main criteria every professional athlete should have, especially the very best ones.

Comment

• Any European city automatically has a way better nightlife than any US city could ever hope to have

Comment

• Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
                            Any European city automatically has a way better nightlife than any US city could ever hope to have
                            Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                              Lmao
                              I uh don't go out much

Comment

• Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
                                I uh don't go out much
                                Let's just say there's a reason why all the Europeans come to my home town of Miami

Comment

Working...
                                X