#17 Jérôme Boateng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Let's just say there's a reason why all the Europeans come to my home town of Miami
    I don't know what boomers and Europeans see in Florida at all tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
      I don't know what boomers and Europeans see in Florida at all tbh
      I go to FL all the time. A lot of cool beach towns. I don't go to Miami overly often (maybe every other year) but I do go to Orlando and Tampa about a handful of times a year and we really like the beach towns of Rosemary Beach, Naples, Marco Island and Siesta Key.

Comment

• „Am 28. August gab es ein Angebot von PSG, das wir akzeptieren wollten“, stellte Rummenigge klar. „Der Trainer hat sein Veto eingelegt. Und dann hat Niko Jérôme mitgeteilt, dass er um Verständnis bittet: Er könne ihn nicht freigeben, da er in der Innenverteidigung drei gestandene Spieler brauche. Das hat Jérôme nicht gefallen, das habe ich gespürt. Aber wir hatten Verständnis für Nikos Sicht.“ Ein Jahr später und nach der Verpflichtung von Lucas Hernández (Atlético Madrid) und Benjamin Pavard (VfB Stuttgart) darf Boateng gehen. „Ich glaube, wir müssen eine für beide Seiten seriöse und faire Lösung finden. Das halte ich grundsätzlich für möglich“, so Rummenigge weiter. Ab 15 Mio. Euro sollen die Münchner gesprächsbereit sein.
        Rummenigge: "The 28 of August, we got an offer from PSG that we wanted to accept. But then the coach said no. He wanted to have 3 experienced center backs. Jerome didn't take that well, but we understood the explanation of Niko Kovac. 1 year later Boateng can leave, because we now have Lucas Hernandez & Benjamin Pavard for that position as well. We have to find a serious and honest solution that suits both parties."

Offers starting at 15 million euro's will make Bayern ready to go into talks.
        15 million, we're doing great business again with our outgoing transfers...

Comment

• At this point I'd give him away for free just to get rid of him tbh

Comment

• well thanks to Kovac now we need to sell Boateng and Sanches for far less. For both players Kovac vetoed a tranfer because he "needed" them only to NOT play them at all and see their price go way down. We could have sold Boateng for 30-40 mil last season now in this situation we cannot get more than 20 mil. Ffs he didnt even play Sanches vs small teams and 4th league teams he needed Thiago for them talking about shitty coach who relies on individuality

Comment

• It was a great decision by Kovac to keep Boateng

Comment

• I would sell him for 5 m tbh

Comment

• While I think Boateng should definitely be sold, if I had to chose one of Brazzo or Boateng to stay, I'm picking Boateng.

Comment

• Never have I seen a player fall of like Boateng. Can't wait till we get rid of him. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by NerJag View Post
                      Never have I seen a player fall of like Boateng. Can't wait till we get rid of him. :-)
                      Bullshit. You hated him since day 1. In your eyes, he’s not fallen one bit

Comment

While I think Boateng should definitely be sold, if I had to chose one of Brazzo or Boateng to stay, I'm picking Boateng.
                        I like this a lot.

Comment

Bullshit. You hated him since day 1. In your eyes, he’s not fallen one bit
                          That's wrong because I used to rate this guy a lot before he turned into complete crap.
                          Last edited by NerJag; 12-06-2019, 22:57.

Comment

While I think Boateng should definitely be sold, if I had to chose one of Brazzo or Boateng to stay, I'm picking Boateng.
                            I would pick Brazzo. He's not really the problem as much as Uli is

Comment

• Originally posted by NerJag View Post
                              That's wrong because I used to rate his guy a lot before he turned into complete crap.
                              I’ve quite literally never once seen a post from you over the last 6.5 years you’ve been here where you’ve had a single good thing to say about Boateng. Let’s not rewrite history.

Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
                              I would pick Brazzo. He's not really the problem as much as Uli is
                              Brazzo is, at best, completely useless. Boateng as a depth player is default more useful.

Comment

I’ve quite literally never once seen a post from you over the last 6.5 years you’ve been here where you’ve had a single good thing to say about Boateng. Let’s not rewrite history.

Brazzo is, at best, completely useless. Boateng as a depth player is default more useful.
                                That's on you then because as mentioned I used to be a pro-Boateng type of guy. But let's just pretend that I never was because people like to make up their own thoughts and I'm not really here to prove anything to anyone. Fact is Boateng has become outrageous and people will still somehow try and argue that he is not.

Comment

Working...
                                X