No announcement yet.

#17 Jérôme Boateng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep him. With all of the other positions we need to strengthen (and aren’t) CB shouldn’t be one of them. We never should’ve sold Hummels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
      Keep him. With all of the other positions we need to strengthen (and aren’t) CB shouldn’t be one of them. We never should’ve sold Hummels.
      I agree with all his blunders he's actually a better player than any other average defender we might bring in the capacity of a rotation player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
        Keep him. With all of the other positions we need to strengthen (and aren’t) CB shouldn’t be one of them. We never should’ve sold Hummels.
        I still don’t understand why we sold Hummels
        That move seems to have a potential to hurt us written all over it .
        Hernandez could move in further up to central defensive midfield.

We wait to see how it will all play out hopefully we see the wisdom in this decision.

Comment

• It's a different with being bad just because you don't want to play anymore (Boa) and being bad because that's all you can do (Hummels)

If Boa wants to play for Bayern again, he can still be good old Boa we all knew.

Same doesn't go for Hummels!

You cannot dribble pass the good old Boa!
          That don't stand for Hummels!

Comment

• Comment

• Nobody wants to buy boateng he has high wages and its getting older. Even PsG bought fucking Diallo for 33 mil instead of boateng. Uli hoeness not keeping his mouth shut about boateng certanly didnt help our position. If boateng stays it will only be because we cannot find someone who will offer 20 mil for him and not because he is "fit" or whatever reason

Comment

• It's been a pleasure, Boa.

Comment

• Comment

• If his performances in those two friendly games are indicators of his form for the coming season, then I hope he will stay

Comment

• Kovac 'assumes' Jerome Boateng will stay at Bayern

Bayern München currently 'assume' that Jerome Boateng will stay at the club, says head coach Niko Kovac.

Jerome Boateng fell down the pecking order at Bayern München during last season and has been linked with a summer exit, with the arrivals of Benjamin Pavard and Lucas Hernandez increasing competition for places at Allianz Arena.

But Bayern München coach Niko Kovac now says it currently looks like the 30-year-old will stay after all.
                      https://bulinews.com/news/3060/kovac...Kfg5Jvxh51wxQA

Comment

• The danger of keeping Boateng on the squad is not on the field... its in the locker room. He should be a vet presence instead of always being a douche.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                          The danger of keeping Boateng on the squad is not on the field... its in the locker room. He should be a vet presence instead of always being a douche.
                          Well I think, really, it's the RIBERY EFFECT .

Comment

• At this point I'm okay with him staying, especially as we probably wont buy a replacement.

Comment

• Müller: 'Boateng is good for us when he plays football like this'

Thomas Müller is impressed with Jerome Boateng's performances in pre-season.

Thomas Müller says he believes Jerome Boateng can help Bayern München when he's in his current form.

Boateng has been linked with a summer exit, but after seeing the centre-back impress in pre-season, Müller believes his teammate could still play a role for Bayern in the upcoming season.

"I think Jerome Boateng is good for us when he plays football like this," Müller told Sky and added:

"Jerome looks very fresh. I think he feels good physically, looking at the way he trains and performs. So far, his performances have been very convincing".

Boateng's contract with Bayern runs until 2021.

https://bulinews.com/news/3123/mulle...gOCOz-oDzUYaZk

Comment

• He is very correct here. Pavard was awful(compared to Boa) at CB.

Comment

Working...
                                X