#17 Jérôme Boateng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaksimMarket View Post
    He is very correct here. Pavard was awful(compared to Boa) at CB.
    Boa is still one of the best arround....if he stays with the team wholeheartedly!

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
      Boa is still one of the best arround....if he stays with the team wholeheartedly!
      If his mind stays with the team and not with his other activities - he is more than welcome to stay.

Comment

• I like Lucas but seeing how much we needed money to replace our attacks but probably we should have kept hummels,boateng, sule for one more year and with pavardwe would had a good defense.

Comment

• Respect

I hope he stays at this point. We can't lose more players now.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            Respect

I hope he stays at this point. We can't lose more players now.

He has to stay IMO

Comment

• Boa will be back!

Both for Bayern and Nationalmannschaft!

Shit back and watch!

Comment

Boa will be back!

Shit back and watch!
                I'm already shitting my back

Comment

Boa will be back!

Shit back and watch!
                  I have my hopes high, if he's in Bayern mode again and will stay fit then we'll have 3 very capable CB's.

But I won't shit back.

Comment

• [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

• Now that Hummels left i hope he stays because of depth. But honestly, i want to see Hernandez and Süle as a rock solid duo. And if one of these two get injured/out of form, then Pavard get his chances and show good performances too.

I dont think he can comeback to his old self. Even if stays injury-free (a big if). And i have nightmares of him trying to run against fast oppositions.

Comment

• If he comes back to a decent form, I'd much much rather Hernández-Boateng than Hernández-Sule.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                          If he comes back to a decent form, I'd much much rather Hernández-Boateng than Hernández-Sule.

Yeah i would also want Mandzukic to replace Lewandowski if he comes back to his form from 12/13

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                            Yeah i would also want Mandzukic to replace Lewandowski if he comes back to his form from 12/13
                            a) no, even at his best, Mandzukic was No match for Lewy b) I said decent form, not too form. What I was getting at is that Süle is just not that great.

Comment

a) no, even at his best, Mandzukic was No match for Lewy b) I said decent form, not too form. What I was getting at is that Süle is just not that great.

So far, Sule has had two full seasons with us. He was absolutely amazing in 2017-18. And he was complete trash in 2018-19. That's not enough data for me to conclusively state whether Sule is good or bad.

Comment

Niklas' bad form is caused mainly by Kovač. Under Heynckes, he was amongs the best centre-backs in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X