Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#17 Jérôme Boateng

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maybe Boateng already knows he is the 3/4th choice CB this season and will do a Hummels, trying to leave.

    Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Only and only if we’re getting Roca and Javi will be our 4th CB

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Giovane View Post
        Only and only if we’re getting Roca and Javi will be our 4th CB
        Exactly

        Sell him and Renato then buy Roca (or another good #6). Any other scenario would be unacceptable

        Comment


        • Chill out meeeeen!

          Niko will bring Lovren

          Comment


          • Too late to let him go now, imo it would be a mistake. If Hummels was still around I wouldn’t care but he’s not.

            Comment


            • Boateng is not with the team for the photoshoot session. He could be on his way to Turin as Chiellini's replacement according to Marc Behrenbeck (Sky Sport reporter)

              Comment


              • Legend. Good luck.

                Comment


                • Wtf is this club doing?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                    Wtf is this club doing?
                    Being a family again, just like in Hummels' case. He want out and he won't be missed, thus board gave the green light.

                    Comment


                    • Wonder how much we can get for him - 20 mio?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                        Being RETARDED again, just like in Hummels' case. He want out and he won't be missed, thus board gave the green light.
                        Fixed that for ypu

                        Comment


                        • Tired of this family shit. You sign a contract, you stay. The end.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                            Tired of this family shit. You sign a contract, you stay. The end.
                            You do realize it's Bayern who want to get rid of him, right?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                              Wonder how much we can get for him - 20 mio?
                              In Italy they talk about a loan. Ridiculous choice for me if it were true

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by teeny3 View Post
                                In Italy they talk about a loan. Ridiculous choice for me if it were true
                                Lol that's pathetic business from us if true. If they are okay with him leaving the sell him for crying out loud. Next year we won't get close to a penny for him anyway as he only got one year left of his contract by then and will be 32.

                                Sell him now for 10-15 mio or whatever, I don't care. If they (Juve) wants a loan then say no.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X