Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#17 Jérôme Boateng

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    You do realize it's Bayern who want to get rid of him, right?
    Even more retarded... Our squad is already thin as it is, not to mention injured prone.

    Luckily we got a shit group in UCL, otherwise we'll have to book an Europa League ticket.

    Shit ass team, shit ass board, shit ass board.

    The trifecta of shitness

    Comment


    • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      You do realize it's Bayern who want to get rid of him, right?
      No, they dont. Boateng is just not happy that a player of his quality has to sit on the bench. But hey, this is typical Bayern, players can sign contracts and still leave when they want - family club!!

      We already let Hummels go, no way we want Boateng to leave aswell leaving us with 3 CB's only. This board is braindead and should be replaced ASAP.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Argeta View Post
        No, they dont. Boateng is just not happy that a player of his quality has to sit on the bench. But hey, this is typical Bayern, players can sign contracts and still leave when they want - family club!!

        We already let Hummels go, no way we want Boateng to leave aswell leaving us with 3 CB's only. This board is braindead and should be replaced ASAP.
        It was Uli who said IN PUBLIC it's better for Boateng to find a new club, straight after our last game in BL or DFB Pokal, i'm not sure. Why would you expect him to stay? No one would. It was Bayern who wanted to get rid of him, and Boateng wanted to go too.

        Comment


        • Stays

          Comment


          • Good news. I was never his biggest fan, but at this point I don’t think we can afford to let him go.

            Comment




            • Great

              Comment


              • In other words still betting on two horses.

                I don't get it.

                Hé apoligizing
                Says hes commited
                Gonna fight for IT

                Few weeks later after being Benched,

                Asks if hé could talk

                Sorry but fuck you and your words.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                  In other words still betting on two horses.

                  I don't get it.

                  Hé apoligizing
                  Says hes commited
                  Gonna fight for IT

                  Few weeks later after being Benched,

                  Asks if hé could talk

                  Sorry but fuck you and your words.
                  It's really doesn't matter much what are his words..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                    It's really doesn't matter much what are his words..
                    To me IT is ..hé is a legend... club Crest legend...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                      To me IT is ..hé is a legend... club Crest legend...
                      He's a great guy and definitely a legend for me, too. But he's clearly got no future at Bayern. When the president of the club said it's better for him to find a new club.. then everything is clear IMO.

                      Comment


                      • Jérôme Boateng Happy Birthday (31) 🇩🇪

                        Comment


                        • You know the real reason he ended up staying? Juventus were offering him a lower salary than his current one.

                          Plain and simple, nothing else was more important than this small details.

                          Comment


                          • How do you know? If that is the reason, well well done to him. That's a wise business move.

                            Comment


                            • Of course it is, just trying to highlight how some words or statements do not mean anything these days.

                              And I know because it was written in Italian papers, Nerlinger failed to have Juventus match Boateng's wages... so the decision was made to stay in Bayern and keep earning whatever he is currently earning.

                              Wise choice, for him

                              Comment


                              • 31 years old... For a defender he was supposed to be at his prime right now, right? Not only him, but Hummels too... I thought these 2 would turn into the indisputable best CB duo in the world.

                                But now its past. Thankfully we moved away from them in time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X