Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing assist

Comment

• Βoa is back....because he wanted to come back...... and when he wants to play football wholeheartedly he proves he is still the best.

That's an answer to those insisting Hummels should stay over him!

Comment

• I really liked what I saw from him in the last 2 games. Keep it up Jérôme

Comment

• If anyone cares:

Comment

• he should just retire, his body has completely failed him and his head isn't in the game anymore.
            anyway ;

Comment

• It's a pity for him, he had enough time to prove himself to Flick considering Lucas and Niklas injuries.

Comment

• Its no news anymore... remember against Madrid? one sprint = injured. Yesterday, one strong movement trying that tackle = injured again...

All that "new diet, new workout rotine, yoga, new way of life, focus on football" that bild wrote some weeks ago sounds bullshit.

Its sad to see athletes of this caliber falling this way...

Comment

• Yeah, this man is useless. Get rid of him in summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                    Yeah, this man is useless. Get rid of him in summer.
                    Yee, he is done in that club.. and where is match thread??

Comment

• I never want to see him playing for us again in a game where there's something at stake.

Washed up is not even the word to describe how finished this guy is.

Comment

• Worst CB in history of Bayern.

Comment

• First half, around 40 minutes he had 0% of challenges won...

Just bench him as much as possible. Play Pavard, Javi or even Mai over him until Hernandez come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by franz View Post
                            First half, around 40 minutes he had 0% of challenges won...

Just bench him as much as possible. Play Pavard, Javi or even Mai over him until Hernandez come back.
                            I'm also not comfortable with Javi these days mainly because he's really slow as well, but at least is he still a much better player than Boateng and offers more.

Comment

• I haven't watched any games in a while, but considering the situation we are in with the injuries and Boa supposedly being out of form, maybe we should start giving minutes to the likes of Mai.

Comment

• He's done in high level football, just doesn't have the required pace to play in any high line/high pressing system. Fucking injuries.

Comment

Working...
                                X