No announcement yet.

#17 Jérôme Boateng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and that's why he is our starter , with all my respect to DVB and his hard work this season
    He is a very solid CB , and will be better in the next few years

Comment

• I am so proud of you Boateng

Comment

• Boa did well this game, was very agressive, but sometimes too much so. The commentaries had a good point about not being able to win every ball and having to know that and slow the game instead of make it a absolute win or lose situation.

I saw a few times were Lahm could have lunged at an incoming pass but instead stood there well covering the play and ready for the attack, slowing play and allowing more time instead of creating havoc.

Just an observation, but bravo boateng, great job

Comment

• He was kicked, punched, fouled, pinched, stepped-on and yet he remained in the game.

It was as if he did not, for all that matters in this world, want van Buyten to enter the field

Don't give a crap about the DvB insults anymore, everyone is happy now.

Boateng is a excellent player with a great future ahead.

Comment

• Is there a gif of his taunting Subobitch?

Comment

• Lewabanana should get a red card for stomping Boa's leg.

Comment

• Boateng just tweeted this:

Jerome Boateng ‏@JB17Official 8m
                @mrzoooz10 pic.twitter.com/GoWPNzV59q

Comment

• Nothing more to say....

Just this!

World Class Specimen

Comment

• What a game by boateng!

I´m very happy that my predicted Dante/Boateng duo earned us the cup.

Comment

• Boateng is a beast, give him few years and he is one of the best defenders!

Comment

• BOATANK was massive yesterday. It really looked like he was going to be forced out, when he had a nasty limp for a pretty long period, but he didnt even think about showin he needed a substitution.
                        Lewandowski is a huge and strong player, they had an epic battle against eachother.

In the end it doesnt matter what Lewa did or didnt do. Boateng kept his cool and had an excellent game.

Comment

• Comment

• I dont know why but i think that action against Subotic meant more coming from some one other then Robben, it just shows how much everyone knew that Robben was hurting and how much that winning goal really meant to not only him but the whole team. You can talk about sportsmanship and whatever but if people other than Bayern fans knew what Subotic had done (like literally running over to him to scream in his face) and how much that would have affected Robben mentally, they would know that it was pretty justified.

Comment

• Boateng wearing Badstuber's shirt

Comment

• Is that Gomez taking a leak?

Comment

Working...
                                X