• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #17 Jérôme Boateng

Jérôme Boateng

Last edited by Trim; 16-07-2015, 18:29.

Welcome dude wish you the best of luck with Bayern

Comment

haha I knew Bavarian was lurking to make the first post.

Welcome to Bayern, Jerome!

Comment

Welcome to Bayern Boateng!

Comment

Originally posted by EsMüllert_23 View Post
          haha I knew Bavarian was lurking to make the first post.

Welcome to Bayern, Jerome!
          Hahahahahaha, yeah. im so happy man ,,cant imagine how happy i am finally our defense getting some reinforcement yeppeeeeeeeee

And im extra happy cuz i was the first to post the official news of him joining us, and make everyone happy

Honestly we suffered alot with Man City.. but finally we made it

Im still waiting for SNAKE to join in and celebrate with us Snaaaake where the hell are you man,,a new German defender has joined
          Last edited by The Bavarian; 14-07-2011, 11:12.

Comment

Welcome to Bayern, Boateng!

Make us proud.

Comment

This is very exciting news, however I still hope this doesn't mean we won't get Alex.

Big welcome for Jerome

Comment

Welcome to Bayern

Comment

DUDE I WILL SLEEP ON THE COUCH EVERY NIGHT IF THAT GIVES OUT THIS RESULT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

Sorry for the caps rage but i can't help it lol!

Comment

Halle fucking lujah! Welcome Jerome, make us proud, I hope you're worth all the fuzz and nerves that fans of your new club lost!

But I would go berserk if we would still get Alex aswell!

Comment

Great News .... First time since years we buy enough players before last day... I hope we can get Alex too ... But I guess this is more than enough to us !!

Comment

Originally posted by Giovane View Post
                        Halle fucking lujah! Welcome Jerome, make us proud, I hope you're worth all the fuzz and nerves that fans of your new club lost!

But I would go berserk if we would still get Alex aswell!
                        Getting Alex along with Boateng is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig dream !! i hope they can get them both ,,,then we will forget about our defense for years

Honestly im greedy in this case,,i want them both !! it will be the master hit by our board ..

Comment

Although there were lots media reports saying that an agreement could be reached but yet the news came as a surprise.

this is great news!

Comment

FINALLY! after all this wait, WELCOME TO BAYERN

man oh man i have such a good feeling about next season, Champions League baby <3

Comment

Originally posted by The Bavarian View Post
                              Getting Alex along with Boateng is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig dream !! i hope they can get them both ,,,then we will forget about our defense for years

Honestly im greedy in this case,,i want them both !! it will be the master hit by our board ..
                              No problem with being greedy! This is PROPER summer transfers from Bayern! Finally, some good new players for starting now, some future prospects. It's shaping up well. I'm very happy that Boateng has come, he impressed me during the WC. Good thing is, he is versatile too!

Comment

Working...
                              X