Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    I won't be pissed if we extend with him for one season but at the same time would it probably be for the best to part ways in the summer. Lets see how he performs in the rest of 2020 and spring, if he's valuable then why not let him stay to a lower salary if he's okay with that.

Leave a comment:

• Kroos39
    replied
    I think him going, or staying are both fine. I think comparing him to Robben/Ribery is a little different as we already have replacements for him (especially if we get Upamecano). We wouldn't be relying on an old injury prone Boa like we did with Robbery. He would simply be experience, a player who was extremely important just one season ago for our treble, coming off the bench. Only reason it would be bad for him to stay would be if he caused issues by not getting playing time. All that said, please bring in Upa : D!
    Last edited by Kroos39; 13-11-2020, 22:27.

Leave a comment:

• FCBartek
    replied
    I like Boa but he is old and injury prone. As Pcapitalist says, we saw this case with Robben and Ribery. Lets make him farewell like legend deserves and then sell him when he is worth anything. Im in team #letsgetUpamecano

Leave a comment:

• Ciriaco
    replied
    CB roster of Upamecano, Hernandez, Sule and Nianzou is made of dreams. I mean it was 2010 and we had Van Buyten and Demichelis pairing.

However, I have only concerne that the above roster of this top talented CB lacks a little bit of experience and guidance. I trust Hernandez and Sule to take the lead but its always nice to have some maturity and experience in defense. That would be the main reason to extend with Boateng.

However, I understand the decision given that he is no more ready for top level every game for whole season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• PCapitalist
    replied
    I'd be ok with Boateng as a fourth option behind Lucas, Suele and Upamecano, but honestly after the terrible experience with prolonging Robbery for so many years, I'd rather Boateng leaves.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Is it really drama if it’s just media driving clicks?

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    But It's not confirmed yet, right? I mean, it's Bild. Personally I'd be more than happy to extend his contract for another year after what he had shown last season. With the injuries plaguing our defence season after season and a hectic schedule we'll always need someone to step up and play. Regardless of what happens it still should be our priority to sign a younger, preferably more mobile (no Upamecano, thanks) CB hopefully with no significant injury record.

Leave a comment:

• Morlock
    replied
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    More drama is exactly what we need.

i'd rather have Kouassi as fourth CB tbf mea95
    I already started having hopes, that Bayern taking steps in building new defence and then again, drama. This stupid year can't end soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Ohh yeah I forgot Kouassi

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Well ...

tbh, I would keep him as a 4th option after Sule, Lucas and Upamecano.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Club legend. No doubt.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by franz View Post
    Dude... Just no mobility at all...
    Those groin injuries killed any mobility he had... Has no explosion or agility left in him.

Leave a comment:

• franz
    replied
    Dude... Just no mobility at all...

Leave a comment:

• Bazi
    replied
    I think it actually looks good on him. He should take Cuisance to his barber. The poor kid's bleached hair is just an eye-sore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X