X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sakujo
    replied
    Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post

LoL... If there's nothing useful to say, it's better to just shut the fuck up.

Yeah, fucking Van Buyten, Demichelis, Ismael and Benatia, just to name recent history names, are all better than him right ? GTFO.

Prime Boateng is easily a top 5 CB ever not only for Bayern, but for German football as whole.
    ​​​
    please tone down the hostility.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    Originally posted by Chucky View Post
    The problem with Bayern is, we have this weird habit of keeping players well past their prime (like 2-3 seasons or even more past it) forever and ever. It's like a cosy retirement home.
    It's a joke that a club like Bayern is out of fit CBs before half of the season.

And as much as I like Josh and his fiery character, he needs to learn responsibility if he ever dreams of being a Bayern captain. That's the key trait of any captain, just ask Zidane. There's the time and place for getting yourself fired up but he always seem to pick the wrong moment.
    Couldn't agree more with everything you said.

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    The problem with Bayern is, we have this weird habit of keeping players well past their prime (like 2-3 seasons or even more past it) forever and ever. It's like a cosy retirement home.
    It's a joke that a club like Bayern is out of fit CBs before half of the season.

And as much as I like Josh and his fiery character, he needs to learn responsibility if he ever dreams of being a Bayern captain. That's the key trait of any captain, just ask Zidane. There's the time and place for getting yourself fired up but he always seem to pick the wrong moment.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by NerJag View Post
    Worst CB in history of Bayern.
    LoL... If there's nothing useful to say, it's better to just shut the fuck up.

Yeah, fucking Van Buyten, Demichelis, Ismael and Benatia, just to name recent history names, are all better than him right ? GTFO.

Prime Boateng is easily a top 5 CB ever not only for Bayern, but for German football as whole.
    ​​​
    Last edited by FernandoBR; 18-12-2019, 03:58.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Yeah but do we have anyone to replace him? What's the point of selling? Keep in mind that only centreback we have is Javi Martinez, who's no actual centre-back and is pretty much a deadwood just like Boateng.
    Might as well try one of the youth players.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

What do you mean is not smart? The guy can't play for us anymore, his body just can't handle the pace, just like Dante. It's a sign of respect from Bayern to let him leave to where he wants to.
    Yeah but do we have anyone to replace him? What's the point of selling? Keep in mind that only centreback we have is Javi Martinez, who's no actual centre-back and is pretty much a deadwood just like Boateng.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    According to Süddeutsche Zeitung, Jérôme Boateng wants to leave Bayern in January. Player's new agent Ramadani discussed the future of the defender with Hasan Salihamidžić a few weeks ago.

He's in really bad shape but it's not smart to sell him in January IMO, we're short at CB anyways. Keep him, unless we're about to sign someone.
    What do you mean is not smart? The guy can't play for us anymore, his body just can't handle the pace, just like Dante. It's a sign of respect from Bayern to let him leave to where he wants to.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Kimmich bullies Boateng out of Bayern!

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    According to Süddeutsche Zeitung, Jérôme Boateng wants to leave Bayern in January. Player's new agent Ramadani discussed the future of the defender with Hasan Salihamidžić a few weeks ago.

He's in really bad shape but it's not smart to sell him in January IMO, we're short at CB anyways. Keep him, unless we're about to sign someone.

Leave a comment:

• Nils
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Are we on the verge of forgetting here that Kimmich is not, in fact, our captain right now? Trying to compare his role on the team currently to that of Lahm or Schweinsteiger's is obviously setting up Kimmich to fail, as he's not even a captain yet. His captain-like qualities are not fully manifested yet, I don't think anyone believes he should be captain over the likes of Neuer, KImmich, or even Lewa right now. People comment on Kimmich's captain-like abilities because they are clearly there and show good potential for eventually becoming captain material once we lose the aforementioned players to age.
    That's a good point. And I think when and if he developes a more well rounded character on the pitch he could become a great captain.
    The debate started for me since I remember people claiming him as a near future captain, which felt rushed to me.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    Originally posted by Sakujo View Post

I love Kimmich, he's like a mini version of O.Kahn. he is for sure my captain.
    when you get paid millions only to play with your head inside your butt, you deserve to be yelled at a little to step up your game.

the manager can't do it all, sometimes we get all the tactics right, but the players fall-asleep inside the pitch, it's the duty of a vocal captain to wake them them up .. I am all in for captains like MVB, Basti, and heck yeah O.Kahn ..
    Good old Oli, so much heart. At times he was insane on the pitch though

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    He had enough chances to prove himself with Lucas and Nicklas injured, time to give Mai minutes he really deserves. Can't be worse than Jerome.

Leave a comment:

• Sakujo
    replied
    Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

Not my captain. Kimmich still behaves like a little kid way too much.
    I love Kimmich, he's like a mini version of O.Kahn. he is for sure my captain.
    when you get paid millions only to play with your head inside your butt, you deserve to be yelled at a little to step up your game.

the manager can't do it all, sometimes we get all the tactics right, but the players fall-asleep inside the pitch, it's the duty of a vocal captain to wake them them up .. I am all in for captains like MVB, Basti, and heck yeah O.Kahn ..

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post

Badstuber definitely yelled at other players, and the 2nd leg against Madrid 2012 was a perfect example of that. No one was going to fight Schweinsteiger, he had the authority as co-captain.
    Yelling is one thing, but lacking so much respect for your teammate that you're willing to bump heads with him and make it a dick measuring contest during a ongoing game is not a something i define as a leadership trait.
    Boateng is a club legend and deserves some respect.

Kimmich needs to learn how to control his temper.

Edit:
    You don't need to wear the captain's bracer to be a leader, Kimmich needs to improve his behavior, i love his heart, but he needs to use his brain too.
    Last edited by L4nd3r; 16-12-2019, 04:36.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Are we on the verge of forgetting here that Kimmich is not, in fact, our captain right now? Trying to compare his role on the team currently to that of Lahm or Schweinsteiger's is obviously setting up Kimmich to fail, as he's not even a captain yet. His captain-like qualities are not fully manifested yet, I don't think anyone believes he should be captain over the likes of Neuer, KImmich, or even Lewa right now. People comment on Kimmich's captain-like abilities because they are clearly there and show good potential for eventually becoming captain material once we lose the aforementioned players to age.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X