Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patrick Weihrauch

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Micky's right.. if he's young that doesn't neccessarily mean he's a talent, many of our young players have left and i can't think of one that has made a name for himself elsewhere, so at this point it's not us, it's them, they don't posses enough quality to be bayern players as much as it makes us sad to see them leave.. one player i can think of is emre can, but he's not good enough to bench the likes of vidal or thiago, or even alonso for that matter

    Comment


    • #62
      Ever since Messi the definition of young has changed in football (and many sports). At 22 you're not young anymore, you're expected to make a difference.

      Comment


      • #63
        For a team like us that pretty much has no talent under the age of 19 we should be very active in bringing in talent.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
          For a team like us that pretty much has no talent under the age of 19 we should be very active in bringing in talent.
          Whatever kind of talent and for whatever sum of money?

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Wavy View Post
            Whatever kind of talent and for whatever sum of money?
            We don't have a single young talent in our system. Yes Coman and now Sanches are young, but they're on the senior squad which is awesome. But we should have young star talent coming through our system. That's how we built this club years back.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
              We don't have a single young talent in our system. Yes Coman and now Sanches are young, but they're on the senior squad which is awesome. But we should have young star talent coming through our system. That's how we built this club years back.
              So you say we spend millions in the likes of Kurt?

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                So you say we spend millions in the likes of Kurt?
                When you can get star talents under the age of 18 for very cheap (yes there's a risk obviously in that) I see no reason not to sign a few U18s every summer. At the end of the day that might cost 10-20mill euros. Not sure of the math part of this but I'm sure we made a lot more money this year than just the spending of Hummels and Sanches, and we still haven't sold anyone yet which could very well cancel out those fees we paid for them. So we made a ton of money but are spending it where?!?!? My answer is to spend at least some of that on our youth and developing them.

                Comment


                • #68
                  How's that logic thing working for you?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                    We don't have a single young talent in our system. Yes Coman and now Sanches are young, but they're on the senior squad which is awesome. But we should have young star talent coming through our system. That's how we built this club years back.
                    Different stages in the club development. Back then, young players could get more chances because the squad wasn't as great as it now. La Masia is going through the same kind of regression.

                    Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Is he even still connected to us? I remember first thing to do in FIFA career mode was to get rid of this guy.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                        We don't have a single young talent in our system. Yes Coman and now Sanches are young, but they're on the senior squad which is awesome. But we should have young star talent coming through our system. That's how we built this club years back.
                        You don't consider Kimmich a talent?

                        And Gaudino is still there, too.
                        Last edited by micky; 04-06-2016, 00:49.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by micky View Post
                          You don't consider Kimmich a talent?

                          And Gaudino is still there, too.
                          I absolutely do. We do have some young talent on this team. I have no problem with the age of our team. But I'd like our youth system developing players U19 to be significantly better. Like capitalist said. It is hard to get that talent and groom them when the senior squad is so good. But a lot of the big clubs still seem to do it, but we haven't in recent years. Kimmich was bought just like Sanches and like we'll do with Coman. They weren't groomed from a young age.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                            I absolutely do. We do have some young talent on this team. I have no problem with the age of our team. But I'd like our youth system developing players U19 to be significantly better. Like capitalist said. It is hard to get that talent and groom them when the senior squad is so good. But a lot of the big clubs still seem to do it, but we haven't in recent years. Kimmich was bought just like Sanches and like we'll do with Coman. They weren't groomed from a young age.
                            Which big clubs still seem to do it?

                            Bayern shouldn't spend money on some random youngsters, but instead they should do something like what Belgium did back in the days.

                            Belgium’s blueprint that gave birth to a golden generation

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by micky View Post
                              Which big clubs still seem to do it?

                              Bayern shouldn't spend money on some random youngsters, but instead they should do something like what Belgium did back in the days.

                              Belgium’s blueprint that gave birth to a golden generation
                              That would be a great blueprint to use. But we aren't doing that.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                                Different stages in the club development. Back then, young players could get more chances because the squad wasn't as great as it now. La Masia is going through the same kind of regression.

                                Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                                Yeah, pretty much. In the Van Gaal era players like Müller, Alaba and Badstuber could be brought through to the senior team because we weren't playing at the highest level like we are now.

                                Back then we weren't "expected" to win a treble every year, there wasn't as much pressure, especially in Europe. Every team goes through this... Except Real because they only buy established players

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X