Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post

Comment

• Last night has proven to me that Thiago will not be leaving München any time soon.

Did anyone notice that he ran on the pitch when Müller scored? Also his celebration when he put us in front, that passion and that love for his team. He loves his club, I do not doubt that one bit. He may be Spanish, but his heart is beating for Bavaria

Comment

• Yessss... He is the real bavarian... 😎

Comment

• I doubt strongly he'll leave. He has the most passionate celebrations in the team, and with Spaniards and Brazilians in the squad - he fits right in!

Comment

• Pep Guardiola targeting Bayern's Thiago Alcântara for Manchester City | Football | The Guardian

We need to fend off City's undeniable interest in this player by all costs. Guardiola and his oil money can go to hell quite frankly.

Comment

• I think he can just shove his interest in his well money oiled arse.

Comment

• Again...
                That plus the other times he's said as much and more.

I feel bad for Thiago at this point. What else can he do besides grab the next reporter that asks him and shake them while yelling "i'm not going anywhere!"

This is just the media stirring up utter nonsense. It's been reported as well an informal agreement was reached that Pep wouldn't target anyone from the first team. Either way as far as I am concerned any rumors about City can be flatly ignored unless something major changes.

Comment

• Nah man, Thiago aint going anywhere. He loves Bayern

Comment

• Originally posted by Stansfield View Post

Again...
                    That plus the other times he's said as much and more.

I feel bad for Thiago at this point. What else can he do besides grab the next reporter that asks him and shake them while yelling "i'm not going anywhere!"

This is just the media stirring up utter nonsense. It's been reported as well an informal agreement was reached that Pep wouldn't target anyone from the first team. Either way as far as I am concerned any rumors about City can be flatly ignored unless something major changes.
                    Fully agree. And on the other hand, which player would leave Bayern for any PL club atm? Yes i know that they will get theyre new tv deal from next season, but i still cant see any logic to leave Bayern for PL.

If you play for Bayern München youre playing for one of the 3 biggest clubs in the world, both presently and today. Allways a full stadium with an amazing crowd. Dont wanna sound arrogant, but where in Spain or England do you find atmopshere like in Germany? Thats right, its not possible.

Bayern also gives theyre players a great salary, so i dont think it would be a problem in the nearest future. I know Schweini left us for PL, but we all know that wasnt for money or no love for Bayern. Simply just for a new experience.

Toni Kroos on the other hand is another story. I hope (if we qualify for the semis, which i expect), that we will draw Real Madrid and beat he´s fucking ass! Time to show him, that he made the wrong choice.

Nothing would make me more satisfied to see Vidal tackle that fucker. What he said was a disgrace.

About Thiago? As you guys allready said he surely loves Bayern. You cant deny if you look at he´s celebrations and words for the club. He is ours both on the pitch and in hearth, and i think there is a good chance that he can become a Bayern legend - lets hope so.

Comment

• Playing for Real Madrid vs City are two different beasts...

Madrid is a sign that you made it as a footballer... You are a rock star in the world and your dreams have come true.

City, while is a very good team with very talented individuals is not that. Many games I've watch where the stadium is very empty....

ATM, City is not top 5 in the world, however, with Pep they might make it in pending on how the current players adapt to his philosophy and the new recruits coming in.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC View Post
                        Playing for Real Madrid vs City are two different beasts...

Madrid is a sign that you made it as a footballer... You are a rock star in the world and your dreams have come true.

City, while is a very good team with very talented individuals is not that. Many games I've watch where the stadium is very empty....

ATM, City is not top 5 in the world, however, with Pep they might make it in pending on how the current players adapt to his philosophy and the new recruits coming in.
                        Agree. The only club in the world i would say is bigger than Bayern is Real Madrid. Still Toni Kroos is a douchebag for saying what he did. No true bavarian would have said that, but that just shows he never had Bayern in he´s hearth.

Comment

• Is it only the English journalists that do this? I've seen how disrespectful they are during interviews. They press coaches on aggravating matters & then stir up tension out of thin air. They want to create unrest so that they have something to write about in their columns. They should focus on their own league & how teams (like Man City) are struggling to beat leicester city. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                            Fully agree. And on the other hand, which player would leave Bayern for any PL club atm? Yes i know that they will get theyre new tv deal from next season, but i still cant see any logic to leave Bayern for PL.

If you play for Bayern München youre playing for one of the 3 biggest clubs in the world, both presently and today. Allways a full stadium with an amazing crowd. Dont wanna sound arrogant, but where in Spain or England do you find atmopshere like in Germany? Thats right, its not possible.

Bayern also gives theyre players a great salary, so i dont think it would be a problem in the nearest future. I know Schweini left us for PL, but we all know that wasnt for money or no love for Bayern. Simply just for a new experience.

Toni Kroos on the other hand is another story. I hope (if we qualify for the semis, which i expect), that we will draw Real Madrid and beat he´s fucking ass! Time to show him, that he made the wrong choice.

Nothing would make me more satisfied to see Vidal tackle that fucker. What he said was a disgrace.

About Thiago? As you guys allready said he surely loves Bayern. You cant deny if you look at he´s celebrations and words for the club. He is ours both on the pitch and in hearth, and i think there is a good chance that he can become a Bayern legend - lets hope so.
                            We let Schweni go because he was always injured & his game dipped it - How technical & fast the midfield globally was becoming an older injury prone slow Schweni was not fitting in. He could earn huge $ & a guaranteed starting spot almost & with us we would go through the prospect of benching a once WC Club legend.

Kroos wanted 12M, we didn't want to give him that, we thought he was not that level, we sold him happily 1 year back when we could have tried harder to keep him or kept him for 1 more year.

There is no reason to feel antagonistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Footyfan View Post
                              We let Schweni go because he was always injured & his game dipped it - How technical & fast the midfield globally was becoming an older injury prone slow Schweni was not fitting in. He could earn huge $ & a guaranteed starting spot almost & with us we would go through the prospect of benching a once WC Club legend.

Kroos wanted 12M, we didn't want to give him that, we thought he was not that level, we sold him happily 1 year back when we could have tried harder to keep him or kept him for 1 more year.

There is no reason to feel antagonistic.
                              Its not that he was leaving for Real Madrid i dont like, but the slam he did with the door. For that i dont want to see him in a Bayern shirt again - despite he´s a great player. But to be honest i also dont miss him in the start-11, we got so many quality players on same level.

If we should get past Benfica, i hope we draw Real Madrid. Also to get revenge from the 0-4 defeat in Munich, that still hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by schweini View Post
                                Is it only the English journalists that do this? I've seen how disrespectful they are during interviews. They press coaches on aggravating matters & then stir up tension out of thin air. They want to create unrest so that they have something to write about in their columns. They should focus on their own league & how teams (like Man City) are struggling to beat leicester city. lol.
                                English journalists in general mate. Not just sports but EVERYTHING. They're always trying to spark controversy... It's a shambles

Comment

Working...
                                X