#6 Thiago Alcántara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KevinX View Post
    I see most are happy Thiago is here But why did he want to come? Cause of Pep? How great can he be if he ran scared of Neymar. He is a very good player but not great. Who is going to replace that isn't going to piss off the fan base? Do you think Gotze Kroos and Schweinsteiger are going to ride the bench so Thiago can play. He is really a wasted signing since Bayern really need a Striker ( Fine Lewa is coming next year ) but they really need a central defender cause Dante showed he has many flaws ( Played like shit in the CL final ) Thiago is a very good player and i'm sure he feels since he has a Barca connection with the new coach he will get playing time cause I'm sure he didn't sign to ride the bench.
    Gotze and Thiago will be the partnership

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by barham73 View Post
      What if Thiago plays as false 9

Comment

• Originally posted by barham73 View Post
        What if Thiago plays as false 9
        Schweinsteiger needs to hurry up and retire so a better player can take his spot in the team. lol

Comment

• The False 9 only works when you have a player called Messi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
            Schweinsteiger needs to hurry up and retire so a better player can take his spot in the team. lol
            For saying that i think you need to retire from this forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
              He is just 28 and he is one of the best in players in controlling the midfield so don't think thiago is a replacement for him

Comment

• Messi is the best false 9 but think thiago can do it too
                He is a great dribbler , good shooting and can score headers too beside he is too soft to hold the midfield
                So I think this is why pep brought him

Comment

• Question. If both Thiago and Kroos play together, who will play the "deeper" position?

Comment

• goal.com gives Thiago #34

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinX View Post
                      The False 9 only works when you have a player called Messi.
                      Götze had better output at the same age. Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt just needs to inject him with some HGH.

Originally posted by KevinX View Post
                      For saying that i think you need to retire from this forum!
                      Thiago is better than Schweinsteiger. Bayern paid €20m for Thiago, Bayern paid €0 for Schweinsteiger. Thiago is more valuable, so he is a better player.

Originally posted by barham73 View Post
                      He is just 28 and he is one of the best in players in controlling the midfield so don't think thiago is a replacement for him
                      Schweinsteiger only has one foot. All he does is try to do bicycle kicks and he does handballs. Even Andy Carroll is better at controlling the midfield.

Comment

• I think Thiago & Gotze are just the right reinforcements after the departure of Mario Gomez. I hope Mandzu keeps up the fighting spirit. plenty of talent all around the pitch & Pep needs to gel it all together.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr_riviera View Post
                          goal.com gives Thiago #34
                          It's called LOL.com for a reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Bender318 View Post
                            Question. If both Thiago and Kroos play together, who will play the "deeper" position?
                            Right now I'd think Thiago would, because his preferred position is central midfield, whereas Kroos prefers CAM, however in the future this could change with Kroos is dropping back a bit.

Though personally I think that with the signing of Thiago this might no longer be necessary.
                            Last edited by Springbok51; 17-07-2013, 06:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bender318 View Post
                              Question. If both Thiago and Kroos play together, who will play the "deeper" position?
                              Kroos' marvelous breakthrough season with leverkusen in 2009-2010 season saw him scoring 10 goals in 43 appearances. Naturally hes an attacking midfielder so I don't fancy him sitting deep.
                              As for Thiago Pep assured us he can play in 4-5 positions.

you know what they say "intelligent players always find a way to play alongside their team mates"

Comment

• Kroos, Schweinstiger, and Thiago are the only true #8 so i think its safe to assume Thiago and Kroos is the future when Schwein loses his step.....

Comment

Working...
                                X