#6 Thiago Alcántara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
    It was a fucking joke. You accuse others on BZ for taking things too serious, but you fall into this same trap you accuse others for again and again.

I couldn't care less if they said he's been here for 5 or 6 years.
    Jeez, don't get your panties in a bunch. Guess I should've used an emoji for people to realize to not take it too literally. It's always fun to poo at parties, especially when the party is just meh.

You cared enough to make an inaccurate joke, that's your doom, don't blame me for it.

Comment

• Thiago’s 42 years at this club have been downright magical.

Comment

• Lol bless your hearts

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
          Jeez, don't get your panties in a bunch. Guess I should've used an emoji for people to realize to not take it too literally. It's always fun to poo at parties, especially when the party is just meh.

You cared enough to make an inaccurate joke, that's your doom, don't blame me for it.
          Sure thing

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post

True, just ask Jennifer

Comment

• Dont know what are we waiting for, he has a contract until 2021 we should extend with him for 5 years. This is probably his last big long contract i hope he doesnt want to try something new.

Comment

• Comment

• Just in case some people have forgot
                  When you have the best, the other players are dispensable....

Comment

• Perfect encapsulation of why I can't even remotely sympathize with those tiny minority of Bayern fans who are vocal Thiago haters.

Comment

• Was he not bad against Madrid? Or was it a year earlier when hé came in and sucked Trump balls?

Comment

• I hope him or Gnabry will take the no. 10 shirt

Comment

• He is the next player to publicly call out the board to strengthen the squad.

Neuer, Kimmich, Lewa and Thiago. All of them made public statements. Those are the leaders of the team.

Its crazy to ignore all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Now the bosses are unhappy with Neuer and his agent statements. And what about everybody being unhappy with uli will he take the blame for once or again someone else will br at fault. He will make brazzo kovac or whoever the fallout guy while he is perfect

Comment

• Was his legs always like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Roten Mun View Post
                                Was his legs always like that?

No he saw them of Gareth Bale on Instagram and decided to take implants.

Comment

Working...
                                X