#6 Thiago Alcántara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
    CL semi-finalists. Literally everything else you wrote is moot. The sheer enormity of the effort you put into writing Thiago out of his place is indicative of a sick and obsessed mind. The good thing is, you only show up when there's a recent game to prove your point. As Thiago palys a bad game once or twice a year, I'll see you again in 2020.
    You using the word moot in a discussion with mavros is moot, he doesn't understand it.

Comment

• "Munich is an incredibly good city where to live. Why not?" (Thiago answering to whether he could imagine to end his career in Munich)

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
        The fact that you can’t tell the difference between fancying a BAYERN player versus fancying a foreign league tells me everything I need to know about your mindless hatred toward anything that’s ever glimpsed a single speck of Spanish soil. You are frothing-at-the-mouth unhinged when it comes to the sheer vitriol you level toward Bayern’s single best midfielder.

As I said, you only spew your indefensible diarrhea when Thiago has a bad game. When he has world class performances game after game, you’re absolutely no where to be seen. You will even go a year between Thiago posts because that’s all the opportunity you’ll ever get to criticize him.

Frankly it’s boring. You have nothing to say and no one who will listen.
        Showing off the perfection of handling English language doesn't prove you right

Cheers!

Originally posted by Wavy View Post
        You using the word moot in a discussion with mavros is moot, he doesn't understand it.
        Increasingly lowering your level
        So sad....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
          "Munich is an incredibly good city where to live. Why not?" (Thiago answering to whether he could imagine to end his career in Munich)

Mavros on suicide watch

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
            Mavros on suicide watch
            That's more than true!

And even worse.....Bayern Munchen without the 6th CL title, till his retirement.
            2025 the least!

Adozen years without CL.
            That's the Pep effect!

Comment

• the argument about the Spurs being in a bad position that's why Bayern beat them is a bit dumb to be honest.
              all the teams in the world go through rough patches .. one big example is R.Madrid .. but you don't see them losing 7-2 at home in CL match.
              the willingness to take away from the great win your team just achieved just to discredit one player is a sad idea for me.

Comment

• This season Thiago is not helping us defending him against Mavros...shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                  the argument about the Spurs being in a bad position that's why Bayern beat them is a bit dumb to be honest.
                  all the teams in the world go through rough patches .. one big example is R.Madrid .. but you don't see them losing 7-2 at home in CL match.
                  the willingness to take away from the great win your team just achieved just to discredit one player is a sad idea for me.
                  Ιf you're saying this for me, you're totally wrong mate.
                  I expected more from you....I made full analysis of what I meant.
                  I won't repeat it.
                  I just said that this wasn't a big game.
                  We beat Hamburg by scoring 8 goals and we played fantastic football....but it's just Hamburg you know!
                  Not our BL rivals.

We played very well vs Spurs as well, but in a meaningless group stage game.
                  NOT A BIG GAME.

As for Thiago watch EMIR's video again and tell me where did I judje him wrong.

And Tottenham is nowhere near Madrid, Farca, Liverpool, Juventus.

They are a "small" team and this year they are a bad as well....End of story!

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
                    Ιf you're saying this for me, you're totally wrong mate.
                    I expected more from you....I made full analysis of what I meant.
                    I won't repeat it.
                    I just said that this wasn't a big game.
                    We beat Hamburg by scoring 8 goals and we played fantastic football....but it's just Hamburg you know!
                    Not our BL rivals.

We played very well vs Spurs as well, but in a meaningless group stage game.
                    NOT A BIG GAME.

As for Thiago watch EMIR's video again and tell me where did I judje him wrong.

And Tottenham is nowhere near Madrid, Farca, Liverpool, Juventus.

They are a "small" team and this year they are a bad as well....End of story!
                    I swear if you change names and a bit of details I would say this is Fernando speaking about Lewa. one thing though, at least Fernando gave Lewa some credit when the latter played a good game .. on the other hand you are going way out of your way just to discredit Thiago.

I am also very critical of Thiago at times but you gotta give credits where it's due. I don't care if he's an ex Barca player or if he's Spanish or whatever ..

I just want what is best for Bayern.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                      I swear if you change names and a bit of details I would say this is Fernando speaking about Lewa. one thing though, at least Fernando gave Lewa some credit when the latter played a good game .. on the other hand you are going way out of your way just to discredit Thiago.

I am also very critical of Thiago at times but you gotta give credits where it's due. I don't care if he's an ex Barca player or if he's Spanish or whatever ..

I just want what is best for Bayern.
                      I've given some credit to Thiago as well when he deserved it, but it was well burried.
                      Actually I also said that he was the best player on the field when I watched him live here in Athens vs AEK.

But that's light years further than calling him a star player and world's best #6.

Comment

• Oh my god, you are a brick wall.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't understand this obsession the German media has on criticizing and going after Thiago.
                            also there is this reason I actually don't want Flick to continue as a head manager, he seems to favor the German players over others regardless of the performances. for ex;

Goretzka over both Tolisso & Thiago.
                            Muller over Coutinho.

there is maybe other reasons in play, as he did start Perisic over Gnabry in the last match so I could be wrong.
                            anyway I think we should invest in a true DM who can company Thiago in the midfield and thus we should really extend him.

Comment

• If Thiago somehow decides to leave we are fucked. No more world beater midfielders and only the goretzkas and tolissos of this World. We had great ones this decade... Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Vidal, even Xabi Alonso... And i personaly see Thiago as the last one of this caliber. How much you have to spend these days to get a Kante, De Jong, Pogba??

Sounds harsh, but thats what i fell about all this.

Comment

• Were a lot of talks last summer about a possible return to Barcelona that never happened. Perhaps upcoming summer is it. People in Germany don't seem to rate him.

Comment

Working...
                                X