Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#6 Thiago Alcántara

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We should definitely extend with Thiago, it's hard to find WC midfielders these days and we don't have another midfielder similar to him (you could say Kimmich, but they're still different to me).

    Comment


    • Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
      We should definitely extend with Thiago, it's hard to find WC midfielders these days and we don't have another midfielder similar to him (you could say Kimmich, but they're still different to me).
      yep they are very different indeed.
      Kimmich is a classical German midfielder .. he relays on his vision and accurate long and short passing. while Thiago is a classical Spanish midfielder .. he can do what Kimmich does with the added bonus of flair and agility that gives him an edge over teams who tries to press hard through the middle ..

      Comment


      • Masterclass last night

        Comment


        • Thiago is a victim of us not having a proper DM with playmaking skills so we end up playing Thiago there. Thiago should play the more advanced role of the two midfielders. That is his best position. But his rival is Goretzka so the german media will continue to put down Thiago by giving him shitty ratings(yesterday he got a 4)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
            Thiago is a victim of us not having a proper DM with playmaking skills so we end up playing Thiago there. Thiago should play the more advanced role of the two midfielders. That is his best position. But his rival is Goretzka so the german media will continue to put down Thiago by giving him shitty ratings(yesterday he got a 4)
            lol what?

            Comment


            • Wtf does "a proper DM" mean in 2019, I'm still dying to know. Because I can tell you for sure it doesn't look like Luiz Gustavo/Anatoliy Tymoshchuk. And it probably doesn't look like Javi Martinez anymore either.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Grey View Post
                Wtf does "a proper DM" mean in 2019, I'm still dying to know. Because I can tell you for sure it doesn't look like Luiz Gustavo/Anatoliy Tymoshchuk. And it probably doesn't look like Javi Martinez anymore either.
                DM/DLP probably someone like Rodri, Fabinho etc. Someone who can be a defense presense infront of the defense, can pass the ball can start attacks without having the need for the other midfielder to drop back all the time.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post

                  DM/DLP probably someone like Rodri, Fabinho etc. Someone who can be a defense presense infront of the defense, can pass the ball can start attacks without having the need for the other midfielder to drop back all the time.
                  And that's something Thiago has been doing since arrival of Kovač. One of the very few players that didn't underperform under Niko.

                  And he's been the best player last night together with Davies. There's nothing Bild can do about it, their ratings are embarrassing as always.

                  Comment


                  • If I were Thiago, I would have left BL. He gets to CL team of the week drawing point with likes of Mbappe and co, and yet those shitty biased and racist journalists give him 3s and 4s. Those guys actually don't deserve to see his excellence week in and week out and should not be privileged to see it live either.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                      If I were Thiago, I would have left BL. He gets to CL team of the week drawing point with likes of Mbappe and co, and yet those shitty biased and racist journalists give him 3s and 4s. Those guys actually don't deserve to see his excellence week in and week out and should not be privileged to see it live either.
                      it's only bild btw .. they gave him 4. Kicker gave him 2.5 which seems a bit fair.

                      Comment


                      • Thiago (contract until 2021) is more divisive than ever at Bayern. The main criticism is that he often disappoints in important games. The current tendency is for Thiago to leave the club in the summer [Bild]

                        We seriously owe him a big respect for staying at the club despite the undeserved criticism he gets everyday. It's so frustrating to read shit like this.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          Thiago (contract until 2021) is more divisive than ever at Bayern. The main criticism is that he often disappoints in important games. The current tendency is for Thiago to leave the club in the summer [Bild]

                          We seriously owe him a big respect for staying at the club despite the undeserved criticism he gets everyday. It's so frustrating to read shit like this.
                          lol Bild.

                          Comment


                          • Him and Alaba should extend their contracts. The sooner, the better

                            Comment


                            • We let Thiago go and it shows how bad this board is. Yes he’s not had a good year but who has for us besides Lewa, Gnabry and Davies?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                                We let Thiago go and it shows how bad this board is. Yes he’s not had a good year but who has for us besides Lewa, Gnabry and Davies?
                                You include Gnabry but forget Kimmich? Da fuk.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X