No announcement yet.

#6 Thiago Alcántara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ONLY player that ALWAYS showed up in biggest games since he came here. The disrespect he gets from some fans & German media is unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      The ONLY player that ALWAYS showed up in biggest games since he came here. The disrespect he gets from some fans & German media is unreal.
      'The only player' and 'always showed up in biggest games' are two different exaggerations IMO
      I still remember when I criticized him multiple times for disappearing in big games

P.S:

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
      The best moment in the game was when Thiago scored
      I like Thiago and want him to extend his contract and stay in Munich

Comment

• I'm glad every day that he never decided to leave us back to Barça or Pep's City.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

'The only player' and 'always showed up in biggest games' are two different exaggerations IMO
          I still remember when I criticized him multiple times for disappearing in big games

P.S:

I like Thiago and want him to extend his contract and stay in Munich
          Agreed. Only player that always showed up in the biggest games for us was/is Neuer, at least that's how I remember it these last 3-4 years.

Comment

• Don’t honestly see how Neuer’s even in the running here given 1.) his high-profile fuck-up against Madrid and 2.) literally being ABSENT with injury for a whole CL campaign. There ain’t a soul on this team as consistently good against top opposition as Thiago and that’s a goddamn fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
              Don’t honestly see how Neuer’s even in the running here given 1.) his high-profile fuck-up against Madrid and 2.) literally being ABSENT with injury for a whole CL campaign. There ain’t a soul on this team as consistently good against top opposition as Thiago and that’s a goddamn fact.
              What fuck up against Madrid? I don't remember a fuck up against Madrid but one against Liverpool, don't know if that's the one you're referring to. Yes he was absent for pretty much all of the 2017-18 season, but if we count his total seasons at Bayern is he without a doubt the biggest game player for us over the years, there's so many games where he saved our ass or prevented us from being humiliated, the home game against Real Madrid in 2017 is a good example of this after Javi got sent off.

Does this mean he didn't make mistakes? Of course not, there been mistakes against Juventus, Benfica and Liverpool as far as I remember but if you look at the overall picture was he the best performer for us in these type of games imo.

And no it's not a fact Thiago was the best performing player consistently against top opposition - it's an opinion, just as mine concerning Neuer. I totally respect it if you see Thiago as our best performer in these type of games but he's not imo. Doesn't mean he was performing bad, not at all, but I don't think he's been that fantastic as you and some others made it out to be. Sorry to say.

And again: I'm not trying to undervalue Thiago and his importance to the team.

Comment

• I’m talking about the goal in the 4-2 where Marcelo literally walked it into the net because of Neuer.

I stand by what I said. Neuer is far away from my list of top Bayern CL performers over the past half-decade. Honestly can’t even torture an argument in his favor, it’s that clear to me. You’re welcome to your opinion, I don’t have strong feelings on it, but I do disagree.

Comment

• Then we have to agree to disagree on this matter which is fair enough.

Comment

I’m talking about the goal in the 4-2 where Marcelo literally walked it into the net because of Neuer.

I stand by what I said. Neuer is far away from my list of top Bayern CL performers over the past half-decade. Honestly can’t even torture an argument in his favor, it’s that clear to me. You’re welcome to your opinion, I don’t have strong feelings on it, but I do disagree.
                    Not gonna discuss your greater point but wasn't Neuer playing with a fractured foot in the last minutes of that game? That cuts him some slack hopefully

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post

Not gonna discuss your greater point but wasn't Neuer playing with a fractured foot in the last minutes of that game? That cuts him some slack hopefully
                      Certainly a valid justification, but that only underscores my reasoning for why he's not Bayern's greatest recent CL performer. Don't get me wrong, I am Neuer's biggest fan - but his return to greatness is very recent when you consider the last few seasons.

Comment

• Extend him!

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                          I can see mavros is still a very competent trilingual person. He writes English, Greek and Shit really well
                          No my good friend.....I can only write Greek well.
                          You are the master in the two others!

Comment

What unhinged lunacy. Just remember when people call you a brain-dead hater, this is exactly why. The guy who left Barca for Bayern and has turned down numerous transfers down secretly craves a return to Barca? Lmao, I’ll be sure to file that right where it belongs.
                            We'll see about that....
                            Only time will tell!

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post

We'll see about that....
                              Only time will tell!
                              Even if that happens, so fucking what? The guy has spent the past 6 and half years at Bayern winning everything there is to win considering circumstances he cannot control. Your stubborn as will not make him less of a legend even if he goes in fucking 1860.

Comment

• As Wavy said, time has already told. Despite your bigotry and your blindness, Thiago has spent all of his peak here with us and has performed at the highest level.

Comment

Working...
                                X