No announcement yet.

#6 Thiago Alcántara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep rewatching the higlights of his goal, and I don't think I will tire of it in the nearest future. The guy has a magic touch. He has his ups and downs, but being arguably our most creative player he's simply irrepleacable for us. Extending his contract is a no brainer, we can't afford to let him go.

Comment

• You better extend his contract in the near future

Comment

• Bayern München will probably have to make Thiago Alcantara one of the top earners at the club to extend the 28-year-old's contract beyond 2021.

According to Bild, the Spanish midfield maestro will be holding out for an annual salary of around €15 million in his upcoming contract negotiations with the German champions.

Thiago was recently praised by Bayern München sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic who is very pleased with the 28-year-old's recent performances.

"He's doing very well, I must say. He plays with confidence and pulls the strings in midfield with 'Josh' [Kimmich]. I'm not surprised, because I know what he's capable of as a footballer," Salihamidzic said.

The midfielder has made 25 appearances this season, scoring three times and making two assists. He has played for Bayern since 2013.

https://bulinews.com/news/4477/report-thiago-wants-become-one-the-top-earners-bayern?fbclid=IwAR3c1fx-snbcLjC-oy3pjbXBWomGTicchufQVh7g-qYvLwLK1nmqQqZAPJA

Comment

• Worth every penny

Comment

• Kicker reports that Thiago needs to put in better performances in order to "recommend himself for an contract extension"

Crazy. Meanwhile Tolisso will be sold without even given enough chances after he came back from injury that kept him for almost whole year. On other hand, Ghostrezka is a world beater apparently.

Comment

• C-rate journalists selling clicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                Kicker reports that Thiago needs to put in better performances in order to "recommend himself for an contract extension"

Crazy. Meanwhile Tolisso will be sold without even given enough chances after he came back from injury that kept him for almost whole year. On other hand, Ghostrezka is a world beater apparently.
                I can hardly believe Tolisso will be sold....
                Even me as a pro-German fan rate him higher than Goretzka, considering this season's performances.

If I had to let go one of Muller/Goretzka/Tolisso, the first would be the one.
                If I had to keep one of those three, the last would be the one.

I discretely and intentionally left Thiago out of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
                  I discretely and intentionally left Thiago out of this.
                  No you didn’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post

No you didn’t.
                    I can hardly believe Tolisso will be sold....
                    Even me as a pro-German fan rate him higher than Goretzka, considering this season's performances.

If I had to let go one of Muller/Goretzka/Tolisso, the first would be the one.
                    If I had to keep one of those three, the last would be the one.
                    Can't see his name anywhere to be honest....so yes....I DID!

Comment

Can't see his name anywhere to be honest....so yes....I DID!
                      Really? Because I see it right there clear as day - you tooting your horn about how great it is that you didn’t say what you really, really wanted to. It’s not intelligent or cute, just mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post

Really? Because I see it right there clear as day - you tooting your horn about how great it is that you didn’t say what you really, really wanted to. It’s not intelligent or cute, just mean.
                        It's not everything connected in this team with mister Thiago Alcantara, my friend!

Bayern will shine with or without him for many decades.
                        But allow me to believe that I know what i'm saying.

My intention was to leave him out of this, just to avoid what's happening right now.

It was you that brought it up again!

Comment

• Right. That's why you literally made a point to note exact what you definitely weren't going to say about Thiago.

This is becoming pathological. If you don't want to talk about Thiago, then simply don't..

Comment

• I didn't talk!

You tend to overanalyze things just because you've been suspicious about my thoughts for Thiago.
                            I'll totally ignore him till the cl quaterfinals and on.
                            That's when he is going to attract my attention

Comment

I didn't talk!

You tend to overanalyze things just because you've been suspicious about my thoughts for Thiago.
                              I'll totally ignore him till the cl quaterfinals and on.
                              That's when he is going to attract my attention
                              Yeah, no, I'm not going to be gaslit by you, you and I both know what you said. Consider this an official warning. Stop the Thiago spam - Even the posts about how great you are for not making Thiago spam.

Comment

• I give up.

I can't beat you in this...You are a lawyer and an English language philologist....and an administrator as well, so you can ban me any time due to your democratic procedures.
                                So, if you want my opinion not to be heard just because it's different, I will obey.

Allow me to believe though two things...
                                I never said I hated Thiago and I never said I'm great for anything.
                                And I will never admitt things I didn't do or feel, for the sake of nobody!

Let's end the Thiago discussion once an for all.
                                I' ll only post again at this thread at the end of the season!

Comment

Working...
                                X