Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
    I give up.

I can't beat you in this...You are a lawyer and an English language philologist....and an administrator as well, so you can ban me any time due to your democratic procedures.
    So, if you want my opinion not to be heard just because it's different, I will obey.

Allow me to believe though two things...
    I never said I hated Thiago and I never said I'm great for anything.
    And I will never admitt things I didn't do or feel, for the sake of nobody!

Let's end the Thiago discussion once an for all.
    I' ll only post again at this thread at the end of the season!
    Really?

Comment

• What a fucking victim complex. Mavros, your opinion hasn't just bene heard, it's been air-raid siren blasted for years, laden with bigotry, volume turned well past safe human auditory frequency.

The fact is, you're just wrong. No one cares for your opinion because it was formed half-baked and with 0 thought put behind it other than "hurr durr I hate Spanish people." When you don't get a positive response, you simply repeat. And it's been like this for nearly a decade. We're sick of it.

Genuinely can't wait to see you self-censor, because boy do you need it.

Comment

• I noticed how much he celebrated with the fans on the first goal, seems he really loves the club

Comment

• Seven years of successive big game performances. One of the most underrated and underappreciated midfielders of this generation.

Comment

• And there are members of the board questioning whether it's really worth renewing his contract

OK Boomers

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
              And there are members of the board questioning whether it's really worth renewing his contract

OK Boomers
              No its just the ones who hate Spanish players

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post

No its just the ones who hate Spanish players
                Oh I didn't refer to people on here on the forum if that's what you thought although of course they are a big fat lol, too hahaha

I just meant those in charge at our club apparently given what's being spread on the rumors nowadays concerning his extension

Comment

• I was so in awe of him yesterday, it was one of his few best performances in this season. Cool as you like, distributing balls everywhere as a king to his loyal subjects, enabling all the players around with through passes. Did some much needed dirty work in the defence too. Can't remember if he lost the ball once. After this game I can imagine a lot of Chelsea fans were wishing they had a player like him, he was a class or two above their midfielders.

Comment

• He still is criminally underrated. I think people that don't follow Bayern imagine Thiago being "that little guy with flair, good technique and passing skills". But come on, he is much more than it now. Just look how good he is defensively... he involved into a complete midfielder. When talking about the "best midfielders/CM in the world", the ones that always came up on people mouth recently are Modric, Kroos and Kante. I feel like Thiago is always under the radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                      Seven years of successive big game performances. One of the most underrated and underappreciated midfielders of this generation.
                      Indeed, that stuttgart goal, or the Porto in cl comeback..he has given us quite some enjoyable lasting memories...

Comment

• Starting to come into form after a poor 1st half. Good timing

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                          Starting to come into form after a poor 1st half. Good timing

That’s why I couldn’t care less about all the bullshit comments earlier in the season about how bad he is, how much he’s fallen, etc. Likewise, it’s also why I really don’t care (beyond bragging rights) how well Lewa does in the first half of the season. For a team like Bayern, there is one time and one time only that you need to be in great form: the second half of the season. So long as we do enough to survive during the first half, Thiago can play as badly as he wants. I had 0 doubt whatsoever that we’d see a 10/10 Thiago shortly after the winter break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post

That’s why I couldn’t care less about all the bullshit comments earlier in the season about how bad he is, how much he’s fallen, etc. Likewise, it’s also why I really don’t care (beyond bragging rights) how well Lewa does in the first half of the season. For a team like Bayern, there is one time and one time only that you need to be in great form: the second half of the season. So long as we do enough to survive during the first half, Thiago can play as badly as he wants. I had 0 doubt whatsoever that we’d see a 10/10 Thiago shortly after the winter break.
                            Sound like me as a Yankees fan come playoffs

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X