No announcement yet.

#6 Thiago Alcántara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Kicker posting something positive regarding Bayern.

Bayern & Thiago are close to agree a contract extension. Only details remain to be clarified.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      Hansi Flick wants to keep Thiago by all means as his creative player in midfield [Bild]
      mavros's bones are turning in his future grave.

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.co...ransfer-target

Report: Bayern Munich and Thiago Alcantara nearing contract extension

Comment

• Make it official!

Comment

• Comment

• You know what this guy needs for worldwide recognition by plastic fans?
            A big fat AAA+ performance in a cl final or a Iniesta like esque goal in cl final..
            Other than that, most fans won't appreciate his greatness..

Comment

• Comment

• Finally! Love him, now secure Alaba and Neuer.

Man i would love him to retire at Bayern.

Comment

• Aww yiss

Comment

• He's out for 3 weeks.

Comment

• That's good in that he can be back for the cup final. It's bad (for Thiago) that it can cement an increasingly solid duo that's growing in Goretzka-Kimmich. I truly never thought I'd be in favor of Thiago on the bench, but this "new" Goretzka is showing an awesome partnership with Kimmich. And although that could mean Thiago could be a more creative and attacking option, Muller is in the form of his life...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kroos39 View Post
                        That's good in that he can be back for the cup final. It's bad (for Thiago) that it can cement an increasingly solid duo that's growing in Goretzka-Kimmich. I truly never thought I'd be in favor of Thiago on the bench, but this "new" Goretzka is showing an awesome partnership with Kimmich. And although that could mean Thiago could be a more creative and attacking option, Muller is in the form of his life...
                        Honestly, i still don't see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

Honestly, i still don't see this.
                          Yeah I am not necessarily saying it's better then Thiago - Kimmich YET. But I more meant if these performances keep as good as they've been while he is recovering, that it could be an issue for Thiago.

Comment

• As good as a Thiago-Kimmich duo is, our main problem with this lineup is we lack speed and physical power in the midfield as they're two smaller players. Doesn't mean it didn't work before, it did quite well actually.

But with Goretzka and Kimmich we get a more balanced midfield imo, Goretzka with more physique and power/speed and Kimmich with the vision and passing. Not saying I want Goretzka to bench Thiago as things stand, he's still head and shoulders above him if you look at sheer quality.

Comment

• more balance but far less controlling when you put muller infront of them the midfield lacks control which is obvious when a midfield is consistent of Muller and Goretzka. Frankly im getting scared about Thiago that he wont renew. The german media propaganda is getting strong always putting thiago down with bad ratings now two games without him and suddenly BILD goes and says bayern doesnt need thiago, while they promote Goretzka like crazy reminds me of english media a while back when they overrated their players like crazy and we saw where that took them national team wise. Goretzka is ok especially in the last games but there is no need to put other players down.

Comment

• I doubt we can get far in CL without Thiago in the starting line-up. First solid team in the CL, which will press us strongly and you will see how we will crumble in possession. Don’t be fooled by the dominance in BuLi.

Don’t get me wrong, Goretzka has shown a great form. But he is not some one who can hold the ball or who can provide a good ball under pressure. Which means against good defences it will be very difficult to crack them as we will have only Kimmich to move the ball quickly. When pressed Goretzka tends to lose the ball quickly.

Just see the game against Chelsea and you will see the value of Thiago. We wont get far in CL without him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X