• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.facebook.com/32178005157...5101161909731/

All the big clubs killing each other to get Thiago for 30M LOL

​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post

You can still be a powerful team in Europe without wining the cl.
      Advancing often in the later stages shows the stability of a club and its status in European football.
      Compare Bayern's stability with Farca's through the decades and you'll see what I mean.

​​​​Everybody knows German football had almost 10 years of crisis and that reflected to Bayern as well.
      But even defending those losers (wrongly IMHO) states the type of a Bayern fan that you are.
      Maybe Farca in Spain and Juve in Italy, PSG in France and Liverpool in England as well, who Knows?

​​​​​And please don't talk that bs about objectivity because I'll vomit!

If you want to be objective compare how many times the two teams reached the final 8 from the beginning of the competition and we'll talk again!
      I don't want to go into the other things you're writing but apparently are we second only to Real in the all time European Cup performance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe...92%E2%80%9393)

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

I don't want to go into the other things you're writing but apparently are we second only to Real in the all time European Cup performance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe...92%E2%80%9393)
        Yes, we are. Unfortunately, our win/loss ratio in finals has left us to be compared to the likes of Liverpool and Barcelona, rather than as the most successful team in Europe after Real Madrid.

Comment

• Originally posted by MihailT View Post

Yes, we are. Unfortunately, our win/loss ratio in finals has left us to be compared to the likes of Liverpool and Barcelona, rather than as the most successful team in Europe after Real Madrid.
          True. It could be worse though, we could be Juventus or Benfica.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post

I am not going to reply to this with a proper answer cause you're either too stupid to understand, or to blinded by hate.
            Hate.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think personally Thiago is asking the board to drop his price because he really wants to leave. It's his right to leave and good luck to him.

It would be nice to have another Basti like legend, maybe Kimmich will fulfill such role, until then we'll deal with what we have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
                I think personally Thiago is asking the board to drop his price because he really wants to leave. It's his right to leave and good luck to him.

It would be nice to have another Basti like legend, maybe Kimmich will fulfill such role, until then we'll deal with what we have.
                Disagree with this. His price is already a steal right now. Bayern are playing it perfect if the talks are that he wants to leave and fancies a move to Liverpool or Man City. As I said a few days ago. Bayern have set his price. Now its up to Liverpool or Man City to reach that asking price. If they dont he stays for another season. Would it suck not getting something for him? Yes. But having him for another season while we try and get new blood in at midfield isn't a bad angle. There's also the possibility of him resigning if the clubs he wants to go to dont want him.

Comment

• Anything under 100m for the best midfielder in the world is an outright steal. There isn't one team right now where Thiago wouldn't be an immediate starter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                    Anything under 100m for the best midfielder in the world is an outright steal. There isn't one team right now where Thiago wouldn't be an immediate starter.
                    That's KDB imo. The rest I pretty much agree with.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

That's KDB imo. The rest I pretty much agree with.
                      Thiago is the best 6
                      Kdb the best 8
                      All happy

Comment

• Love me some KDB, but given they are extremely different players/roles, it’s hard to compare.

Comment

• Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                          Thiago is the best 6
                          Kdb the best 8
                          All happy
                          I don't really agree that KDB is a number 8, even if that is how crazy Pep plays him, but the important thing is... Kimmich is not the best anything-midfielder.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post

Disagree with this. His price is already a steal right now. Bayern are playing it perfect if the talks are that he wants to leave and fancies a move to Liverpool or Man City. As I said a few days ago. Bayern have set his price. Now its up to Liverpool or Man City to reach that asking price. If they dont he stays for another season. Would it suck not getting something for him? Yes. But having him for another season while we try and get new blood in at midfield isn't a bad angle. There's also the possibility of him resigning if the clubs he wants to go to dont want him.
                            Never stated I agree to any price dropping, only said he has the right to want to leave.

I'd be setting a fat 80 mil check as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Working...
                            X