No announcement yet.

#6 Thiago Alcántara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never til this day did I fully realize the collective sucking of Germany's dick that goes on at BZ.

I guess we should just ban all foreigners then. Maybe at least make them wear a star or something? Or train at a separate facility where they don't have to be seen by society. Perhaps they can do some manual labor for their host nation so that they can contribute during their detention...erm I mean stay.

Comment

• I'm ok with bringing spanish talent like Javi or Thiago, they are exceptional players, but a limit needs to be drawn. I wouldn't allow Pep to sign more spanish players, it could get out of hand.

I do wonder what's going to happen with Thiago once Pep leaves, is he going to leave with him? He left his childhood club just to follow him already.

Comment

• So being a fan of a German NT and having generally good opinion on German football players is sucking their dicks. Good to know. Also love the discussions on how foreigners can't be legitimate fans of whatever team they want. Reddit was too full of that shit on holidays. I'm all for freedom of speech but no one on football blogs (wtf really?) should ever mention manual labor (in Gulags maybe? Russians still have good old fashioned labor camps in Siberia) and stars on clothes knowing world history. Especially that of Germany and USSR where I happened to born. My grandparents were deported to Kazakhstan with thousands of other poor people without any legal reason. No one knows how many of deported died then. My family was just lucky to survive. I wouldn't wish Soviet type of manual labor even on those who suck Thiago dick here. I wouldn't wish Nazi type of manual labor on them too.

If that was an attempt on humor, Grey, I don't accept that. It's not funny for me. Maybe other mods will have their say too so I could decide to probably just leave the forum 'cause I'm not gonna fight with anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by HSK View Post
          I'm ok with bringing spanish talent like Javi or Thiago, they are exceptional players, but a limit needs to be drawn. I wouldn't allow Pep to sign more spanish players, it could get out of hand.

I do wonder what's going to happen with Thiago once Pep leaves, is he going to leave with him? He left his childhood club just to follow him already.

A limit? Lol why should their be a limit, if a player is good enough he plays. Who cares if he is German or some space alien, if he is good he plays if he isnt he doesnt.

Comment

• I respect his opinion but frankly as a professional he should have known better. I get that he has respect for his former team mates but what of his current. not to mention some of the comparisons that where't right (Pep>heckney, Neymar > robben) He hasn't played with Neymar and has never been under Heckney. Thiago's young as a football player and still learning so we shouldn't give it too much thought, sometimes they just say the wrong things, it happens move on. He's proven he's capable on the pitch so lets just leave it at that.

On a side note, How dare he even compare Neymar to robben,I mean do you know how much robben's done for bayern, how much he's been through, how much he's accomplished!, Like how.................... I kid, I kid

I'm really surprised this hasn't been blown out of proportion over at goal.com not a single word of it in fact, in contrast here at Bayernzone we have what I'd like to call a code "Red Robben" the way its looking we're expecting to reach a 100 pages before the holidays are over. XD
            Last edited by r0bbery; 29-12-2013, 15:45.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandra View Post
              So being a fan of a German NT and having generally good opinion on German football players is sucking their dicks. Good to know. Also love the discussions on how foreigners can't be legitimate fans of whatever team they want. Reddit was too full of that shit on holidays. I'm all for freedom of speech but no one on football blogs (wtf really?) should ever mention manual labor (in Gulags maybe? Russians still have good old fashioned labor camps in Siberia) and stars on clothes knowing world history. Especially that of Germany and USSR where I happened to born. My grandparents were deported to Kazakhstan with thousands of other poor people without any legal reason. No one knows how many of deported died then. My family was just lucky to survive. I wouldn't wish Soviet type of manual labor even on those who suck Thiago dick here. I wouldn't wish Nazi type of manual labor on them too.

If that was an attempt on humor, Grey, I don't accept that. It's not funny for me. Maybe other mods will have their say too so I could decide to probably just leave the forum 'cause I'm not gonna fight with anyone.
              It's not funny to me either, having lost nearly my entire family in the holocaust.

Clearly, I was talking about simply being a fan of anything German at all and not of course anything about the explicit mentioning of treating foreigners differently because they are, well foreign and not of mighty, pure German perfection. This forum really needs to get its nationalism in check.

Here's the crux of the matter: Many of the things you people (not just you Sandra, but many others) have said about Germans and German culture is straight up out of the Nazi playbook. You wouldn't find a German today who felt comfortable saying some of the things being said here.

Also love the discussions on how foreigners can't be legitimate fans of whatever team they want.
              This discussion is only being had in your mind. Nearly everyone on this forum is a foreign fan of Bayern, myself included.

Comment

• just to chill down

Spoiler
                by the way , this youtube channel is awesome ... there is a video for almost every Bayern player
                for those who are interested , go check the recent uploads

Comment

• Originally posted by Ditlivia View Post
                  I most centainly don't either. My point was that Germans and Spaniards alike are a diverse people with some people having a high work rate, discipline and winning mentality and some being jerks. I frankly don't see how one can generalize so much as to say that German players as per definition is better, mentaly wise, than e.g. Spanish players.

I just really don't see what makes Alcantara more of a so called merc than Götze (a player I really really like btw).

I don't know when you started following Bayern, but in my younger years up through the nineties Bayern was club mentioned by media more often than not as "FC Hollywood" and a madhouse. This was with German and foreign players alike having a very bad mentality and often talking trash about each other. I can't say how it was in other countries but in Denmark you were quite alone supporting this "madhouse".

Since then Bayern has evolved immensively both on and off the field, while at the same time using unprecedented big amounts on foreign players. Generally I think Bayern have tried to but players they thought fit in, no matter their nationality.

Oh, and look at what Thiago said this summer before joining Bayern:

...or no. That was just Effernberg Effenberg: Bayern won't retain Champions League - Goal.com

Btw. Matthäus didn't approve the Götze transfer, he actually found Götze to be untrustworthy. Lothar Matthaus slams Mario Gotze for Bayern Munich move | Football | Sport | Daily Express.
                  I will only comment to Effe and Lothar statements, because the rest is becoming tiring and we'll have just agree to disagree.

So, first I'll have to remind you that both Effe and Lotthar are not yet current Bayern players and to be precise their link with Bayern nowadays is nothing more than your's and mine.
                  So these are personal opinions from someone that has nothing to do with Bayern. As a matter of fact not even supporting the team, as they both have reasons to grow bitterness and hate for being rejected occassionaly by the Bavarian giants.

Effenberg's estimation was just a prediction for CL, as any football fan is allowed to do. I'll bet that there must have been even devoted Bayern fans predicting the same thing with Effe just before the season starts. That goes perhaps for the half members of this forum.

As for Lothar's opinion, I share the same one with him. I always preffered Reus instead of him, but now I've started seeing that maybe I was wrong as well as Lothar was. Only time will tell.

The difference between me/Lothar and Thiago is that we have absolutely no connection with Bayern this very moment while Thiago plays under Bayern's badge!

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                    just to chill down

Spoiler
                    by the way , this youtube channel is awesome ... there is a video for almost every Bayern player
                    for those who are interested , go check the recent uploads
                    Thank you for this.

Comment

• Ribery slept with an underage prostitute and cheated on his wife and his religion
                      Ribery also wrecked a team bus
                      Lahm downright insulted his former coaches with his rather arrogant biography (published before he'd even achieved his greatest triumphs!)
                      Rafinha doesn't even run to retrieve a lost ball despite it being his job
                      Breno burned down his house
                      Ballack has done nothing but insult everyone around him
                      Goetze has on three separate occasions refused to stop flaunting his Nike sponsorship even when pleaded to stop by the club.

What Thiago said offhandedly to an interviewer who was TRYING to make him say bad things about Barca is so irrelevant compared to actions that truly hurt the club, like those listed above. But of course, Thiago is "Spanish" (he isn't, by the way).
                      Last edited by Grey; 29-12-2013, 16:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
                        I will only comment to Effe and Lothar statements, because the rest is becoming tiring and we'll have just agree to disagree.

So, first I'll have to remind you that both Effe and Lotthar are not yet current Bayern players and to be precise their link with Bayern nowadays is nothing more than your's and mine.
                        So these are personal opinions from someone that has nothing to do with Bayern. As a matter of fact not even supporting the team, as they both have reasons to grow bitterness and hate for being rejected occassionaly by the Bavarian giants.

Effenberg's estimation was just a prediction for CL, as any football fan is allowed to do. I'll bet that there must have been even devoted Bayern fans predicting the same thing with Effe just before the season starts. That goes perhaps for the half members of this forum.

As for Lothar's opinion, I share the same one with him. I always preffered Reus instead of him, but now I've started seeing that maybe I was wrong as well as Lothar was. Only time will tell.

The difference between me/Lothar and Thiago is that we have absolutely no connection with Bayern this very moment while Thiago plays under Bayern's badge!
                        You called Matthaus and Effenberg Bayern legend, and now you says they are the same with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by goodstuber View Post
                          You called Matthaus and Effenberg Bayern legend, and now you says they are the same with us.
                          You select the part of my post that serves you right, eh?
                          I meant that both of them aren't neither coacjing stuff nor members of the board, so they're free to say whatever they like.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
                            You select the part of my post that serves you right, eh?
                            I meant that both of them aren't neither coacjing stuff nor members of the board, so they're free to say whatever they like.
                            Actually I always think that Bayern identify themselves as family club, also that Mia San Mia. Always boasting themselves as special club, treat their players differently, (Mueller (Gerd), Breno, Deisler are the prime examples). So I always think that ex-players (especially the so called "legend") will always be identified as Bayern member, hence everything they said about Bayern is categorized as something coming out from the club, though they officially not part of current staff.

Anyway, the level of fun (or stupidity) in this thread is so high, carry on people. It's good entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by goodstuber View Post
                              Actually I always think that Bayern identify themselves as family club, also that Mia San Mia. Always boasting themselves as special club, treat their players differently, (Mueller (Gerd), Breno, Deisler are the prime examples). So I always think that ex-players (especially the so called "legend") will always be identified as Bayern member, hence everything they said about Bayern is categorized as something coming out from the club, though they officially not part of current staff.

Anyway, the level of fun (or stupidity) in this thread is so high, carry on people. It's good entertainment
                              Well, to speak your language, maybe the level of stupidity is still to low for you to participate

Comment

• C'mon Mavros, no need to stoop to insults.

Goodstuber's post was vague and not targeted.

Comment

Working...
                                X