No announcement yet.

#6 Thiago Alcántara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I the forums, the letter is firmly entrenches, so it wont be consider as spontaneous reaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
      It's not funny to me either, having lost nearly my entire family in the holocaust.

Clearly, I was talking about simply being a fan of anything German at all and not of course anything about the explicit mentioning of treating foreigners differently because they are, well foreign and not of mighty, pure German perfection. This forum really needs to get its nationalism in check.

Here's the crux of the matter: Many of the things you people (not just you Sandra, but many others) have said about Germans and German culture is straight up out of the Nazi playbook. You wouldn't find a German today who felt comfortable saying some of the things being said here.

This discussion is only being had in your mind. Nearly everyone on this forum is a foreign fan of Bayern, myself included.
      Just curious Grey, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but as a Jew how did you become a fan of a club set in Germany as well as the German NT?
      That's almost as if I became a fan of Galatasaray

Comment

• Originally posted by Preds View Post
        Just curious Grey, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but as a Jew how did you become a fan of a club set in Germany as well as the German NT?
        That's almost as if I became a fan of Galatasaray
        Bayern have Jew history
        Bayern Munich embrace anti-Nazi history after 80 years of silence | Raphael Honigstein | Football | The Observer

Comment

• Ya I'm aware, but still it would feel weird for me if I were Jewish.

Comment

• Which thread am I reading?

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
              Which thread am I reading?
              #6 Thiago Alcántara

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                Which thread am I reading?
                Which forum is this ?!

Comment

• What.

Just.

Happened.

Why do I get the feeling that we were only a few short posts away from a full on debat of FC Start in this poor mans thread?

Many thanks to Grey for moving his response.

As for Thiago. All I want is for this kid to not be placed in the DM roll until he's had sufficient practice there. He's a phenom at CM/CAM or in any attacking roll. If Pep really wants that to be his place though then his flair needs to be controlled a bit better, and his tackling needs to come up a few levels.

Overall kids got serious talent in attack. Can we please play 13 on the pitch at once?

Comment

• Originally posted by Woland View Post
                    And as crazy as it sounds considering how good Lahm is, Busquets is better
                    Not only does it sound crazy. It's completely bullshit to compare the two in any serious way.

Buckets is a great midfielder. Lahm is the best wing back (right AND left) in the entire world. They only briefly played the same position because of many injuries for Bayern. and Lahm kicked serious ass controlling the middle. Put Biscuits out at right or left back and watch him struggle his ass off, i'm sure he'd be decent, but he wouldn't shut people down the way Lahm does frequently.

Spoiler
                    And no this isn't a German v the world thing. This is I'm exceptionally blindly homo for Lahm, and I just happen to be right at the same time

Bouquets can't change Lahms sons diaper. Let alone stand up to what lahm can do on a pitch

Comment

• Just google image searched for Thiago... and Im not sure which is sadder...

1. In the first 30 listed images, only 3 of them are of Thaigo with us...

2. In the same first 30 images, 2 of them are actually Neymar... one of those is him in his Brazilian kit...

Comment

• 11 hours....0 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by uniqueplayer View Post
                          11 hours....0 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                            just to chill down

Spoiler
                            by the way , this youtube channel is awesome ... there is a video for almost every Bayern player
                            for those who are interested , go check the recent uploads
                            this kid is going to win us the CL cup.

Comment

• hi everybody it's my first post and i think Thiago has got a great potential and can become one the best central midfielders of the world but i think he can't be a DM because he is too flashy Pep wants him to be Pirlo but he's brazilian and we all know that defense is not their priority

Comment

• Originally posted by Preds View Post
                                #6 Thiago Alcántara
                                Thanks, I was a lost there for a while.

What comes to Thiago, I still fail to see him as the messiah some of us here say he is. I mean sure, he's good and all that but so far he hasn't really offered anything spectacular nor irreplaceable. Can't see how some get full-body orgasms everytime he's on the ball. But then again he hasn't really dissapointed me either since I had no real expectations when he arrived at Bayern.

Still waiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X