Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So happy he signed that extension!

Comment

• We like to say he's inconsistent, but the truth is this season he's been amazing in every crucial match (every CL & BuLi, except of Wolfsburg leage first half)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
        If he makes a great game, congrats.
        indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by albanian7 View Post
          We like to say he's inconsistent, but the truth is this season he's been amazing in every crucial match (every CL & BuLi, except of Wolfsburg leage first half)
          in london he was poor (like most of the team).

Comment

• Originally posted by uniqueplayer View Post
            indeed
            Don't worry, when a player is amazing I'm the first to say.

And Thiago is amazing last 1 and a half months.

Keep going !

Comment

• Not to start anything, but Thiago has been criticized for his performances in every single game this season up until Dinamo Zagreb on 9/29/15. After that he's been quite good.

Comment

• well it's true, his start to the season was rather slow or poor, whatever you wanna call it. after that, he gained quite a bit of momentum one must say (like you said, last month, month and a half).

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                  Not to start anything, but Thiago has been criticized for his performances in every single game this season up until Dinamo Zagreb on 9/29/15. After that he's been quite good.
                  I think he has that CL cup on his mind...

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                    Not to start anything, but Thiago has been criticized for his performances in every single game this season up until Dinamo Zagreb on 9/29/15. After that he's been quite good.
                    I didn't know there were 29 months in 2015... Talk about a long year... :O [emoji14]

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                      I didn't know there were 29 months in 2015... Talk about a long year... :O [emoji14]

Pssh that's how leap years work, stoopid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
                        Don't worry, when a player is amazing I'm the first to say.

And Thiago is amazing last 1 and a half months.

Keep going !
                        yeah. IMO he is even better than he was before his injury. This guy shares Robben`s mentality

Comment

• Amazing quality in him. I don't usually enjoy watching passing only but I take pleasure in Thiago's.

Comment

• Love this guy! I know many are criticising him sometimes, but we have become such spoiled fans that one does not realise we have players that other clubs (including Barca and Real) are dreaming of! We got him for a typical Bayern price and he has proven to be the best young CM together with Verratti. He seems to love this club, or maybe it's because of Pep, I don't know. But I will enjoy every second of him whilst he's still here.

Comment

• I love Thiago, it would be great to see him at the club for a long time. I think he's a really vital player for us

Comment

• Injured. Fuck.

I swear this is why certain players will never be consideration as great, no matter how good they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X