Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diDi7 View Post
    Injured. Fuck.

I swear this is why certain players will never be consideration as great, no matter how good they are.
    Did it look serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
      Did it look serious?
      Not sure. I didn't see it. Just checked the live score and saw he was subbed off and then went to Twitter so confirm my suspicions. Will check if there's any progress with regards to an official diagnoses.

Comment

• Hooray for friendlies.

I swear to god friendlies are the stupidest fucking thing in professional football.

Comment

• It appears to be a precaution only due to some knee discomfort.

Comment

• PARTE MÉDICO: Thiago Alcántara abandona la concentración | SEFutbol

He leaves the spanish squad and come back to Munich.

He had a real problem with his knee.

Comment

• A bit more detail.
              http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/725/bund...th-knee-injury

Comment

• That's not good ... it's the ligaments again and it will take 4 months at least.

Comment

• Fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
                    That's not good ... it's the ligaments again and it will take 4 months at least.
                    it wont take 4 months, en edema is a swelling, not a tear or anything like that, they will give him a month at most.

Comment

• He's out for a few weeks, nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by jabet View Post
                        He's out for a few weeks, nothing to worry about.
                        Yeah. But hope it will not like the case of "Ribery will out for few days".

Comment

• Poor thiago I love the guy, I was gutted to see him get subbed off

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                            Poor thiago I love the guy, I was gutted to see him get subbed off
                            Lost against the Spanish and lost Thiago. Could not have been a nice night.

Comment

• Originally posted by jabet View Post
                              He's out for a few weeks, nothing to worry about.
                              Not really. First we don't know exactly for how long he'll be out and second, even when he does come back, it'll take some time for him to be 100% and on form again...

Then guess what happens ? BOOM ... Another fucking international break [emoji35]

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                                Not really. First we don't know exactly for how long he'll be out and second, even when he does come back, it'll take some time for him to be 100% and on form again...

Then guess what happens ? BOOM ... Another fucking international break [emoji35]
                                If I could hazard I guess, I'd say he won't be back until just before the break, in which case he has holiday vacation AND the january training window to get fitness again. To be honest, I don't think that the injury could have come at a more convenient time for him and Bayern. If he had to be injured, now's the time to do it

Comment

Working...
                                X