Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muller25
    replied
    I dont think he's leaving bc of German media. I think thats a reach. I think he's leaving bc he knows this is probably his last shot to go play for another big club. Who that club is... I dont know.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied

Man, we all know how important he is to our game. Hopefully Flick will convice him to stay in the end. If nothing, keep him until 2021.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

For that I agree. My point was just that the 3 German players also had to listen to quite the crap through the media.
    No doubt on that, but their stupid agenda towards South American players is disgusting.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    That's not the worst thing that will happen to us since Alaba will also ask to leave and City is going to make Sané run down his contract or make him extend hit because of our stubbornes.

We all know that Thiago never got any kind of appreciation from German media, especially Bild. They've been calling him out every single transfer window, saying he goes invisible every big game etc. while we all know it's the opposite. I can understand him, but i hope this is just media bullshit talk again.
    For that I agree. My point was just that the 3 German players also had to listen to quite the crap through the media.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    That's not the worst thing that will happen to us since Alaba will also ask to leave and City is going to make Sané run down his contract or make him extend hit because of our stubbornes.

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

Nah he hasn't really. Just try to think of some of the shit Ribery, Müller, Boateng or so had to take from the media when all this "mole" thing was up ine media. There might have been a truth to it, but they were hammered much more from the media than Thiago's ever been.
    We all know that Thiago never got any kind of appreciation from German media, especially Bild. They've been calling him out every single transfer window, saying he goes invisible every big game etc. while we all know it's the opposite. I can understand him, but i hope this is just media bullshit talk again.
    Last edited by EM1R; 25-06-2020, 10:27.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X