Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thirteen
    replied
    It makes no sense to rate a team currently based on their past. And currently Liverpool is one of the better teams in the world, got even better with Thiago with them. To underrate them would be crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    I rate them exactly what they are: had a nice CL story in 2019 and a good league run in 2020. Other than those two accolades, Liverpool has been absolutely nothing for the entirety of the time I’ve been a fan (since 2010). I’m not joking when I say that Sevilla is more of a long term threat in my book.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    I'm with grey and bayer here ... Liverpool is overrated as fuck.

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• PCapitalist
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post

Unlike you, apparently, I’m not willing to recognize an entire paradigm shift in this sport just because Nico Kovac is a coward. Liverpool are utterly pedestrian and have been so for the last decade. Thiago obviously agrees, which is why he went there looking for a challenge.
    xDDDDD I don't even know what to make out of this.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    I mean...even Napoli with Ancelotti (claimed to be rotten by most here) in charge managed to beat Liverpool twice and Niko Kovacci managed to keep them quiet at Anfield. They only have Rafinha to thank for their European success. :>

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
    Oh come on... Seriously?

Unlike you, apparently, I’m not willing to recognize an entire paradigm shift in this sport just because Nico Kovac is a coward. Liverpool are utterly pedestrian and have been so for the last decade. Thiago obviously agrees, which is why he went there looking for a challenge.

Leave a comment:

• PCapitalist
    replied

It means to be overly hard on yourself, to think worse about yourself than is warranted.

Liverpool are not our competition and should worry more about qualifying for Europe than what the great teams of the CL are doing. They can thank Nico Kovac for their brief flirt with CL glory.
    Oh come on... Seriously?

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    What does "putting yourself down" mean? In whatever case, yes, they are... BuLi is won by default and Liverpool is the strongest team other than Bayern in the CL.

It means to be overly hard on yourself, to think worse about yourself than is warranted.

Liverpool are not our competition and should worry more about qualifying for Europe than what the great teams of the CL are doing. They can thank Nico Kovac for their brief flirt with CL glory.

Leave a comment:

• PCapitalist
    replied
    Liverpool is our #1 competitor? Mate I know these are dark times and all, but you need to stop putting yourself down!
    What does "putting yourself down" mean? In whatever case, yes, they are... BuLi is won by default and Liverpool is the strongest team other than Bayern in the CL.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Liverpool is our #1 competitor? Mate I know these are dark times and all, but you need to stop putting yourself down!

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    No, it's not fine. We ended up weaker ourselves and made our number one competitor stronger.

Well, I agree, blame it on Thiago... : )

Leave a comment:

• PCapitalist
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayer View Post

I think he knew this was his last chance and was pretty keen on the move. The fact he was willing to wait for this long for Liverpool (the club that then didn't bat an eye to move on paying �40m for Diogo Jota) to play this stupid poker with Bayern to reduce the fee only proves this in my eyes. Financially speaking, too, makes little to none sense to lose a player for free when you actually have a chance to actually gain some money, as little as it is. Balance books are actually tougher to handle than most of us think and also Bayern, no matter the situation we are in, need to be careful. Also as far as I can remember Bayern hardly get involved in fights to convince their players to stay (except for Lewa and Rib�ry and the leverage, in both cases, for different reason, was all on Bayern). It's fine to sell a 29-year-old midf and grant him the move he wished for. It's the part of not looking for a proper replacement where Bayern are at fault.
    No, it's not fine. We ended up weaker ourselves and made our number one competitor stronger.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
    He joined the dark side

No, there is still good in him!

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Help us, Obi-wan Thiago, you're our only hope!
    He joined the dark side

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Help us, Obi-wan Thiago, you're our only hope!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X