Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciriaco
    replied
    I am absolutelly sure Flick will not stay calm and lose Thiago without the club bringing a replacement.

Javi is done. He will leave. Tolisso probably too. Although I would say that Tolisso is a Goretzka replacement and is not a competitor for Kimmich.

We will need replacement for Kimmich. In case Kimmich is injured we do not have a MF. Goretzka is not a controlling MF. He cant do that.

Cuisance will probable be loaned out. Kouassi will get a chance in defence or as DM.

But we will absolutely need a playmaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bayern_fan
    replied
    So all conditions were met and thiago probably would have signed the deal so i don't understand maybe in the meantime he got a call from klopp/pep or someone and he changed his mind and decided to want a new challenge. Because you dont negotiate a new contrract require your desired conditions get your conditions accepted and then suddenly stop. I think in the meantime he has already made a deal with another club. Lets wait and see what happens however 35,40 mil we cannot replace him. Seeing latest KHR statements we will probably just go with kimmich goretzka next season.

Leave a comment:

• RJNair
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Double his salary and buy him an ice cream sundae. Whatever it takes for him to stay.
    I really wish this could be done, but he's more or less gone at this point. Fucking travesty, man.
    Hopefully this gives him and the team more incentive to try and achieve a treble in this season and he can leave with his head held high.

but goddamn, we are never going to experience a midfielder like him for a long time to come. :[

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Double his salary and buy him an ice cream sundae. Whatever it takes for him to stay.

Leave a comment:

• PCapitalist
    replied
    Originally posted by dips82 View Post

Javi Martinez shouldn’t be considered as a squad member who contributes and therefore doesn’t need a replacement as he is always out injured
    That's the unfair criticism. He was almost always brilliant in the CL. The ones punching below their weight were almost everyone else in the team.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• dips82
    replied
    Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
    So, you're suggesting to sell 2 CMs and a CDM/CB and sign a CM and a CAM ...

Yep, that'll surely make our midfield balanced and defensively sound...

Javi Martinez shouldn’t be considered as a squad member who contributes and therefore doesn’t need a replacement as he is always out injured

Leave a comment:

• dips82
    replied
    What’s the unfair criticism part? All players in their career are unfairly criticized to a certain degree...on the other hand if you are considered one of the best in your position then in majority of the important champions league matches you have to make a difference which he couldn’t
    Last edited by dips82; 04-07-2020, 03:13.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayer View Post

no surprise here, indirect consequence result of years of poor management
    Poor management and unfair criticism by the German media

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by mea95 View Post
    If he really wants to leave, we should sell him with Tolisso and Martinez then go all in and sign Ndomb�l� and Havertz
    So, you're suggesting to sell 2 CMs and a CDM/CB and sign a CM and a CAM ...

Yep, that'll surely make our midfield balanced and defensively sound...

Last edited by FernandoBR; 04-07-2020, 01:29.

Leave a comment:

• Wavy
    replied
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    i'm drunk and i don't want this man to lrave

good night.
    Well that's hardly depended on your sobriety.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied
    i'm drunk and i don't want this man to lrave

good night.

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

Sell Tolisso instead, lol.
    eh you know i agree with you

imagine selling a world-class midf like Thiago to play a slightly above average midf Tolisso lal

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied

Hearing Kalle, it seems like we are in dire need for money lol so Bayern can and will sell lol
    Sell Tolisso instead, lol.

Although i didn't read the interview, but from the Harvetz quote i got that Bayern doesn't enough money to make an offer Leverkusen will accept this season, not that Bayern really needs 20 or so million Liverpool are supposedly offering for Thiago.
    Last edited by L4nd3r; 03-07-2020, 22:19.

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

TBH, i know Bayern doesn't really like to held players 'hostages' or wathever, but he's irreplaceable at the moment, Bayern can't sell (and for less than 30 million it's just a kick in the balls), just let him leave for free next season.
    Hearing Kalle, it seems like we are in dire need for money lol so Bayern can and will sell lol and it'd make indeed sense because the way Thiago has been handling the whole situation, I doubt he'd perform professionally well should he stay till his contract will run out
    Last edited by Bayer; 03-07-2020, 22:17.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied

I can only get after this if and only if he'll be adequately replaced - and that's not by signing Kai Havertz or the likes.
    TBH, i know Bayern doesn't really like to held players 'hostages' or wathever, but he's irreplaceable at the moment, Bayern can't sell (and for less than 30 million it's just a kick in the balls), just let him leave for free next season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X