X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by misafeco View Post

He did check the red card yesterday I think.
    That's because the protocol says he has to.

Leave a comment:

• misafeco
    replied
    Originally posted by Wavy View Post

VAR has been used absolutely horribly in the English League. I think at some point last year they mentioned that no ref has ever gone to look at VAR for himself in the PL. So VAR is pretty much unreliable there.
    He did check the red card yesterday I think.

Leave a comment:

• Wavy
    replied
    Originally posted by dips82 View Post

VAR was used and the original decision by the referee stood correct...
    VAR has been used absolutely horribly in the English League. I think at some point last year they mentioned that no ref has ever gone to look at VAR for himself in the PL. So VAR is pretty much unreliable there.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by dips82 View Post

Just because VAR was used doesn't mean a decision is correct, ref just used it to validate his wrong opinion.

Leave a comment:

• dips82
    replied
    Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

That was never a penalty. Werner feels his touch and them falls down.

Leave a comment:

• FernandoBR
    replied
    Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

Here's hoping it will be the first of many - maybe I'm an asshole but then so be it.

Nice guy no doubt, but he's in the enemys camp now so there's no reason for us to play the nice guy - especially when the club met all his demands.
    I'm with you...

Love Thiago with all my heart. He's the classiest/more elegant player I've ever seen bar Zidane

But I fucking despise Liverpool, just like all EPL teams...

So fuck Liverpool an with pain in my heart I say: fuck Thiago alongside them

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Last edited by FernandoBR; 20-09-2020, 21:40.

Leave a comment:

• Die Roten Mun
    replied
    I hope he does well, but it would have been easier for me if it wasn't for Klopp

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayer View Post
    He just caused a penalty on Werner
    That was never a penalty. Werner feels his touch and them falls down.

Leave a comment:

• PCapitalist
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackroze View Post

On the contrary not even close. Their level of intensity, understanding, being there for each other is not even close to ours. No other team has these features for that matter. I see Bayern clearly the team to beat in CL and only way Liverpool is beating Bayern is: Bayern having a bad day and Liverpool having a good day.
    For me it's only Bayern who can beat Bayern ATM. Either starting toxicity like Lewa did the other day against Schalke and starting to care about their individual stats rather than team, or losing hunger. Another way that really does not depend on the players is having depth. I mean it's luck also. If you go to Anfield with 4 starting XI players injured and they are at full strength, it's just bad luck. Other than mishaps I don't see any other contender.
    Yeah, i agree with you. Today, for instance, I wasn't too impressed with what I saw. But I wouldn't underestimate them either; they're a good side. For me the best teams in Europe currently have to be Bayern and Liverpool. PSG probably third.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Blackroze
    replied
    Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

I'm very conflicted towards Thiago. Maybe it's mostly because it was a bad deal for us through and through. If we decided to keep him until next summer we wouldn't have gotten anything for him but losing him for such a small amount while having a thin squad is not really ideal as well.

The club was just in a bad situation no matter what.
    We didn't sell him because of money. I mean 20 millions in peanuts and in 4 installments is just ridiculous. If Thiago didn't want to go to Liverpool and didn't want to extend either, I'm pretty sure Bayern was more than ready to keep him one more season and let him leave for free. 20 millions is a paycheck that our top earners earn, and there is no way it is an important sum that Bayern sells one of its best players, especially in a season that has games every 3 days.

Leave a comment:

• Blackroze
    replied
    Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
    Well, if you hated that, you probably wouldn't stand Bayern if you were a fan of another team. But, yeah, certainly, what I like the least about this whole transfer is that Liverpool is the only team I see as being on the approximate same level as Bayern *at this moment*.

On the contrary not even close. Their level of intensity, understanding, being there for each other is not even close to ours. No other team has these features for that matter. I see Bayern clearly the team to beat in CL and only way Liverpool is beating Bayern is: Bayern having a bad day and Liverpool having a good day.
    For me it's only Bayern who can beat Bayern ATM. Either starting toxicity like Lewa did the other day against Schalke and starting to care about their individual stats rather than team, or losing hunger. Another way that really does not depend on the players is having depth. I mean it's luck also. If you go to Anfield with 4 starting XI players injured and they are at full strength, it's just bad luck. Other than mishaps I don't see any other contender.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyInsider
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    I actually hope he does well. He wasn't toxic, asked to leave and our club obliged him after 7 good years. I also don't hate Liverpool tbh so that helps, at least not as much as I do Chelsea and some other teams. Not every player can be a one club man.
    I'm very conflicted towards Thiago. Maybe it's mostly because it was a bad deal for us through and through. If we decided to keep him until next summer we wouldn't have gotten anything for him but losing him for such a small amount while having a thin squad is not really ideal as well.

The club was just in a bad situation no matter what.

Leave a comment:

• PCapitalist
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackroze View Post

I don't hate Liverpool as a team, but oh boy I fucking hate this transfer tactics they deployed over Bayern. They knew Thiago wants to go to Liverpool and Bayern wouldn't object it. They played "we don't have money" and then after landing Thiago, who is like 10 times better than Hazard for 20+5 million deal, which is gonna be payed in 4 installments. Can you believe it? 4 Fucking installments. It's like we have loaned Thiago to them. We payed like 10M per season for James, but they are paying us 5 million per season. Absolute lack of style and disrespectful. I hope next time we meet them, we turn them into a sieve.
    On the other hand, I don't really think losing Thiago would mean a lot for Bayern. We are in good hands with Kimmich and he won't let us miss Thiago. The only problem I have with this transfer is improving a direct European rival and very drastically. You could have seen that Liverpool in the second half was like several classes higher than it's first half display. I mean there is no contest between Henderson and Thiago, not even close.

On that note:
    Thiago — who came on at half time — has now completed more passes [65] than any other midfielder on the pitch.
    Well, if you hated that, you probably wouldn't stand Bayern if you were a fan of another team. But, yeah, certainly, what I like the least about this whole transfer is that Liverpool is the only team I see as being on the approximate same level as Bayern *at this moment*.

Leave a comment:

• Blackroze
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    I actually hope he does well. He wasn't toxic, asked to leave and our club obliged him after 7 good years. I also don't hate Liverpool tbh so that helps, at least not as much as I do Chelsea and some other teams. Not every player can be a one club man.
    I don't hate Liverpool as a team, but oh boy I fucking hate this transfer tactics they deployed over Bayern. They knew Thiago wants to go to Liverpool and Bayern wouldn't object it. They played "we don't have money" and then after landing Thiago, who is like 10 times better than Hazard for 20+5 million deal, which is gonna be payed in 4 installments. Can you believe it? 4 Fucking installments. It's like we have loaned Thiago to them. We payed like 10M per season for James, but they are paying us 5 million per season. Absolute lack of style and disrespectful. I hope next time we meet them, we turn them into a sieve.
    On the other hand, I don't really think losing Thiago would mean a lot for Bayern. We are in good hands with Kimmich and he won't let us miss Thiago. The only problem I have with this transfer is improving a direct European rival and very drastically. You could have seen that Liverpool in the second half was like several classes higher than it's first half display. I mean there is no contest between Henderson and Thiago, not even close.

On that note:
    Thiago — who came on at half time — has now completed more passes [65] than any other midfielder on the pitch.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X