Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, all the player threads are now open again. You can discuss Luca Toni if you want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeBird View Post
      BTW, as an American living in in the Tampa Bay area I appreciate Green, but a three for him in a sub forum titled "Hall of Fame" seems like a stretch.
      Yeah, I didn't want the Hall of Fame to be subject only to my opinions, so I had to use an objective criteria. In the end it was "how many posts does the thread have", because that's the best indicator of what gets discussed. Green barely made the cut. But I agree that it's a bit of a stretch. If people feel some of these threads should be closed and thrown back into the abyss, I'll oblige.

Comment

• I was being primarily light hearted with it, but I think there should be other factors /variables than just # of posts.

Like a quota on games actually played in or seasons a player was with the top club (not on loan)

IMO, and yeah it's subjective, Gomez, Klose, even podolski could be in such a sub forum due to his contributions to Germany's NT team and general outstanding international career, but a Green or a Breno just seems sort of misplaced. Maybe not "wrong" for their inclusion, just doesn't seem earned...
        Last edited by FreeBird; 11-04-2017, 00:47.

Comment

Working...
        X