Robert Lewandowski

Yay!
    Finally we have a world class striker within our ranks

Comment

Getting the Number 9 now right?

Comment

Originally posted by Swe92 View Post
        Getting the Number 9 now right?
        Guess they have to wait until July 1st to give him the #9.

Comment

Welcome, hope he score's a lot in a Bayern jersey!

Comment

Hopefully this thread won't be like Robben/Ribery/Kroos thread
            Welcome Robert

Comment

Oh, it's so good to see his name in the players section, it's for real now!

Can't wait to watch that #9 Lewandowski shirt.

Comment

Looking forward a hatrick from him in the super cup!

Comment

Good luck, Robert

Comment

Yas

Comment

good luck indeed!

Comment

Robert is an excellent signing and I hope he proves to be an on top world class striker again.

Comment

Who is this guy? FCBII player?

Comment

We never should have gotten this guy... Mandzukic was such a beast during our treble season and IMO he is still perfectly capable of leading Bayern to another CL trophy. It's a bit sad and uncomfortable for me to see Bayern poaching the best player from their biggest rivals. BVB needs Lewandowski a lot more than we do and we need a strong BVB to make the Bundesliga competitive. I don't want to see a one-horse race every season because it will make the league title meaningless. A more competitive Bundesliga will also produce more worldclass German talents like Muller, Gotze and Reus and that will benefit German football as a whole.

The biggest problem we have is Pep. The man is too arrogant and stubborn. He forced his tiki-taka philosophy on the team with disastrous consequences. Let's see what he does with the team next season, having surely witnessed the total destruction of tiki-taka so far at the WC. The two humiliating defeats that Spain suffered were like two big FUCK YOU's to Pep and everything that he stands for.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenbomber View Post
                              We never should have gotten this guy... Mandzukic was such a beast during our treble season and IMO he is still perfectly capable of leading Bayern to another CL trophy. It's a bit sad and uncomfortable for me to see Bayern poaching the best player from their biggest rivals. BVB needs Lewandowski a lot more than we do and we need a strong BVB to make the Bundesliga competitive. I don't want to see a one-horse race every season because it will make the league title meaningless. A more competitive Bundesliga will also produce more worldclass German talents like Muller, Gotze and Reus and that will benefit German football as a whole.

The biggest problem we have is Pep. The man is too arrogant and stubborn. He forced his tiki-taka philosophy on the team with disastrous consequences. Let's see what he does with the team next season, having surely witnessed the total destruction of tiki-taka so far at the WC. The two humiliating defeats that Spain suffered were like two big FUCK YOU's to Pep and everything that he stands for.
                              I'm struggling to find a single fact here. All I see are 10+ highly controversial opinions layered upon one another.

Comment

Working...
                              X