No announcement yet.

#9 Robert Lewandowski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anything I worry more about complacency from Bayern so I have no problem with Lewandowski having some fire in his belly. I think the team has really been missing, in a way, overall. Perhaps seeing success as more of an expectation(though it is at Bayern and the pressure that comes with it) rather than being pissed/hungry.

Comment

• Loooooooool

https://mobile.twitter.com/iMiaSanMi...87520706363394

Media bullshit again again again

Comment

• Comment

• Storm in a tea cup, really. He will stay in Bayern. Its just sad, the state of football nowadays. Only about paycheck, no club loyalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
            Storm in a tea cup, really. He will stay in Bayern. Its just sad, the state of football nowadays. Only about paycheck, no club loyalty.
            Why should he? It's a job after all.

Comment

• Posted another "cryptic message" on twitter before deleting it.... How on earth can this dude be so ungrateful? Plays for one of the top teams in the world and is among the highest-paid ballkickers yet constantly flirts with the idea of going somewhere. Spoilt lot, them footballers nowadays.

Of course playing week in and week out in Bundesliga is not comparable to playing in Premier League or La Liga in terms of attention or merits. Winning the Premier League is an achievement close to winning the CL. Bundesliga? Not so much. Maybe he really wants a challenge... yes, not even a NEW challenge because the only time Bayern gets challenged is in the CL... before they knocked out of course.

Comment

• If he keeps being a whiny bitch sell him and he bring in Lukaku and Sanchez with the money we could get for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                  If he keeps being a whiny bitch sell him and he bring in Lukaku and Sanchez with the money we could get for him.

Much rather bring Harry Kane.

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
                    Harry can barely speak English, never mind trying to learn German

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
                        Except that Lukaku wants to go to a big club and Kane has 0 desire to leave Tottenham

Comment

• Ancelotti says Lewandowski agent 'wrong' over rift with Bayern

"Lewandowski has never complained to me, I finally congratulated him on his good season," Ancelotti told reporters on Saturday. "I was satisfied with him and he was pleased with us.

"As always there are agents who talk too much - I do not know why. It is not the first time an agent has used the newspapers to say something wrong, that's all. In a perfect world, agents do not talk."
                          ful article

Comment

• His work rate at times can let a lot to be desired. Had he had the stamina/hunger of Suarez and the shooting skills of Higuain he would be perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
                              His work rate at times can let a lot to be desired. Had he had the stamina/hunger of Suarez and the shooting skills of Higuain he would be perfect.
                              wtf?

Comment

• lol

Comment

Working...
                                X