No announcement yet.

#9 Robert Lewandowski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewa was awesome against Germany. Lone striker but pressed like a beast!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
      Lewa was awesome against Germany. Lone striker but pressed like a beast!!
      Durm also helped

Comment

• Robert Lewandowski Picking Up Girls 2 - YouTube

Comment

• Is he ok?i heard that he got injury from the international game vs scotland....he didn't training with the team yesterday....

Comment

• Originally posted by indineuer01 View Post
            Is he ok?i heard that he got injury from the international game vs scotland....he didn't training with the team yesterday....
            Not sure but we should be thankful that some damn bastard didn't broke his leg completely, mostly because of Lewa's good reactions who managed to take his leg away as much as possible.

Comment

• Comment

• He's a beast.

Comment

• Yesterday was the best, ha had participated by our two goals. Additionally when has been changed our team play nervously, made mistakes and we lost the match.

I still note, that Robben does not give him the ball very offen, while moving to positions, Ribery also.

Comment

• This is first time when I'm finally satisfied by his performance. Hopefully he can keep that from now, he was only bright spot in yesterday's game, everyone else screwed the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by aramshat View Post
                      This is first time when I'm finally satisfied by his performance. Hopefully he can keep that from now, he was only bright spot in yesterday's game, everyone else screwed the game.
                      Wow. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayernthebest View Post
                        Muller is also among the worst PK Taker I have seen. He has missed more than half a dozen off PK's and most of his PK's have been weak and low and not even greatly timed.

If GK gets his dive with respect to side to dive right he can save 9 our of 10 Muller's PK's.

After Robben who was a fabulous PK Taker bar those 2 misses, I liked Alaba the most. Alaba needs variety apart from his low powerful shots but his technique, power and placing was good.
                        Originally posted by Bayernthebest View Post
                        .I don't have the time for research now but when I do I will PM you atleast 5 matches where Muller missed PK's because I distinctly remember atleast 2-3 BL Matches where he missed PK's.

My point is Muller's PK are very poor, low and powerless and not even placed into the corner.

Those are the easiest possible PK to save and if any Good GK gets the direction right he should save it 70-80% of the times.

There is no logical reason behind justifying poorly taken PK's other than fandom and being slightly ignorant about football in general. BTW I do not lie, rather your post, my dear friend, comes across as ridiculous because although you call me a lier your post incoherent gibberish backed up no facts rather than you "remembering" 2 specific PK's.

If you were smart and intelligent enough to call me a lier, you would backed it with stats and would have made logical well structured argument to defend it.

BTW I don't appreciate when less informed people call my opinion shit.
                        Did you ever PM iSimic back? I don't think you did. You know why? Because I actually just checked the stats and Muller has only ever missed 2 penalties. In fact, of anyone in our squad that has taken more than 1 penalty, he has the best conversion rate at 87.5% (14/16).

So, remind me not to take your opinion seriously ever because clearly you're fine with making up false stats to back up your poorly made claims. There are the facts, and clearly you're a liar.
                        Last edited by sws; 27-11-2014, 11:16.

Comment

• And out of the blue sws connects with a haymaker!

Or in COD terms... BOOM HEADSHOT!

Comment

• Originally posted by sws View Post
                            Did you ever PM iSimic back? I don't think you did. You know why? Because I actually just checked the stats and Muller has only ever missed 2 penalties. In fact, of anyone in our squad that has taken more than 1 penalty, he has the best conversion rate at 87.5% (14/16).

So, remind me not to take your opinion seriously ever because clearly you're fine with making up false stats to back up your poorly made claims. There are the facts, and clearly you're a liar.
                            I will re-check and revert back. I obviously never paid much attention to your posts because you were hailing Muller as RW when he was clearly being consistently horrible. In my opinion one of the best goal-scorers of this generation but poor technically, pace wise reducing the RW position to a joke and you were hailing him as RW

Anyways I will revert back.

Comment

I will re-check and revert back. I obviously never paid much attention to your posts because you were hailing Muller as RW when he was clearly being consistently horrible. In my opinion one of the best goal-scorers of this generation but poor technically, pace wise reducing the RW position to a joke and you were hailing him as RW

Yeah, just like you were going to PM iSimic back? You don't even need to do that. Here are all of Muller's penalty chances from latest to earliest:
                              1. 7-1 Roma*
                              2. 6-0 Bremen
                              3. 1-0 CSKA
                              4. 4-0 Portugal*
                              5. 3-0 Kaiserslautern
                              6. 2-0 Arsenal* x
                              7. 2-0 Gladbach
                              8. 3-1 CSKA
                              9. 3-0 Augsburg
                              10. 4-1 Mainz*
                              11. 3-1 Gladbach* x
                              12. 3-2 Stuttgart*
                              13. 3-0 Rehden*
                              14. 2-0 Augsburg
                              15. 2-0 Freiburg*
                              16. 1-0 Lille

The asterisked ones are the ones where the keeper guessed correctly. Notice how 6/8 of those were scored, unlike the 9/10 save rate you were talking about. And I haven't talked about Muller at RW more than a few times, I bet you can't find more than 5, if that.
                              Last edited by sws; 27-11-2014, 14:37.

Comment

Yeah, Muller is clearly being consistently horrible and is only good for a couple of goals right? Not like he's created the second most chances in the league since 09/10 or that he's leading the squad in goals and assists or that he does it pretty much every year?

Just like how he's such a terrible PK taker right?

You're asking other people for stats and logical arguments when all you have is you "remembering" multiple instances that never happened. Then when you get facts, all you can do is reply with ad hominem attacks.

--

btw for anyone wondering, Lewa's PK conversion rate is 73.33% (11/15)
                                Last edited by sws; 27-11-2014, 16:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X