#9 Robert Lewandowski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giovane View Post
    Simmilarly to Neuer, with all due respect to our cannon, his ambition is admirable and the right thing to do and nice to hear but... his main objective should be to stay in form and score goals and not to vanish in big games.

But it's also clear it's general players' stance so they're applying pressure on the Board and that is great, I thank them for it.
    Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    You are right but his chances to not vanish increases with quality around him.
    You're both right.
    Lewa....esp. since Robbery downgrade didn't have the feed he should have.
    But on the other hand he was more than invisible in almost all the big games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      You are right but his chances to not vanish increases with quality around him.
      Agreed, but still - he can do better, he did it many times.

Comment

• Mark my words... if we don’t bring in 3 players before the end of the month. Lewa won’t extend and will leave next summer. Then we will have a hole at ST and will point to this window and say we just spent a ton of money and can’t replace him with a top ST

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
          Mark my words... if we don’t bring in 3 players before the end of the month. Lewa won’t extend and will leave next summer. Then we will have a hole at ST and will point to this window and say we just spent a ton of money and can’t replace him with a top ST
          In other words, it's better to sell him now.
          Cause U , me and the entire BZ forum knows it just not gonna happen.
          Better get some real cash now then next years pocketchange and be sorry...

Comment

• Sell him in order to cover the Sané deal and another two world class wingers as he says.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
              Sell him in order to cover the Sané deal and another two world class wingers as he says.
              Another?

Sane isn't world class. Maybe eventually down the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Europa View Post
                Another?

Sane isn't world class. Maybe eventually down the road.
                Currently better than any forward we have in our squad. And by quite a big margin.

Comment

• https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2019/08...ki-sets-record

Comment

• Without him we are definitely not winning the league.

Comment

Without him we are definitely not winning the league.
                      Or with him

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                        Or with him
                        I believe we have a good chance of winning the league. You don´t?

Comment

I believe we have a good chance of winning the league. You don´t?
                          What Dana is saying is that the team is shit and not even Lewandowski can save this shit show.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                            What Dana is saying is that the team is shit and not even Lewandowski can save this shit show.
                            Do you think the same?

Comment

Do you think the same?
                              I don't know. Biggest problem is Kovac.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                                Currently better than any forward we have in our squad. And by quite a big margin.
                                Haha, no.
                                Also, his ass must have the Man City's logo imprinted on it from sitting on the bench so often. He's a significant improvent on Coman, but hardly worth the cash they would want.

As for Lewa, a strong start to the new BuLi campaign although he could possibly score one more (but then so could the others... like Coman who was so frustrating to watch). I agree with Alex and OnlyInsider, without Lewa we aren't winning shit and would have a hard time scoring more than 30 goals a season.

I'm so glad about our loan deals, that was what I was praying for really, strengthening our offensive power, even if only for a year. Can't wait to see Perisic & Coutinho in action.

I'm really torn about Bayern these days. One part of me let's call it "Mia San Mia" part wants us to play every game best as we can and win the league again do the best we can in CL. The other "Niko & Uli Raus" part wants us to bottle and concede the Bundesliga because that's the only way we'll get rid of Kovac.
                                Last edited by Chucky; 17-08-2019, 15:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X